Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 11-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Twinsmama

so sorry to hear. this is such a hard time for this to happen. i hope you find a new job and everything works out for you soon.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Maglorius

Praying for you brother.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Crisco

Stay strong Chris...
Old 11-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Conrad

Sorry to hear it Chris.

Stay diligent. Look to Him over the circumstance. It's hard sometimes.

(If it's any consolation, after a 2009 lay-off led to a new job after 4 months, I could see the Lord's hand in it, but only afterward.)
Old 12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Chris F

Just an update guys. First thanks so much for the prayers. My former job is blocking my unemployment so they are no being delayed. We are hanging on in most areas thanks to people buying some of my collectibles and such. However those are not endless and bills are coming due again. What I really want is a job but until then I need Gods favor this unemployment will go through and at least help us keep the house and car. Thanks so much.

We will probably be losing internet soon so please do not think I have left offended at anyone. I will be back as soon as life turns around. However I fully expect God to provide and that not being needed at all. thanks guys and God Bless.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Chris F

Got some good news Tomorrow I am trying out for a church. I swore to never do that again but I really think all the bad stuff that has gone on is because I told God no. So please pray God's will in this for me and continue to pray for another job as well. I will need a second job even if I get the church because it is small. I have no issue being a tent maker/bi-vocational. I want to continue to say thank you for all your prayers. God bless