Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Cage Fitness Webinar

Did anybody else catch the Webinar this afternoon?

I thought everybody did a great job. I love the time Matt spent explaining "The Switch"...

My old, fat butt is actually thinking about ordering this.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Did anybody else catch the Webinar this afternoon?

I thought everybody did a great job. I love the time Matt spent explaining "The Switch"...

My old, fat butt is actually thinking about ordering this.
I did. Wish I had the 200 bucks than my fat butt would join you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2011, 11:58 PM
SteveT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Did anybody else catch the Webinar this afternoon?

I thought everybody did a great job. I love the time Matt spent explaining "The Switch"...

My old, fat butt is actually thinking about ordering this.
Lynsey and I ordered this a couple of months ago. It's an incredible workout. I don't think you will be disappointed Chuck
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
TENNESSEAN's Avatar
TENNESSEAN TENNESSEAN is offline
LESS TALK MORE ACTION
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 282
Default

what better way to get in shape than to punch stuff

I wanted to join a cage fitness gym but there wasn't one in my area. I got a heavy bag and started doing some of their exercises on my own. That with power station exercises and a fitness pal app on my phone for nutrition. Ive lost 45lbs, still 15 lbs from my target, but I'm not sure I'll reach my target. It seems that I may be replacing fat with muscle at this point, don't know. Ive been working hard and have only lost about 1 lb in the last 3 weeks.

I will be buying it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2011, 02:25 PM
amills's Avatar
amills amills is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Missouri
Posts: 68
Default

that amount of weight loss is AWESOME! Don't get too discouraged. With weight loss it's easy to look at the here and now and forget the the big picture of what you have accomplished. One sneaky thing is that as you have lost 45 lbs, you now need about 500 calories per day less than you did before to maintain your weight. You are no longer feeding all those fat cells. So, you have to adjust your calories down as you lose the weight to keep losing. Not that that is any way easy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
what better way to get in shape than to punch stuff

I wanted to join a cage fitness gym but there wasn't one in my area. I got a heavy bag and started doing some of their exercises on my own. That with power station exercises and a fitness pal app on my phone for nutrition. Ive lost 45lbs, still 15 lbs from my target, but I'm not sure I'll reach my target. It seems that I may be replacing fat with muscle at this point, don't know. Ive been working hard and have only lost about 1 lb in the last 3 weeks.

I will be buying it.
great man. Matt says scales lie and to watch the mirror not the scale. If you look and feel good than you are doing great.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:30 PM
TENNESSEAN's Avatar
TENNESSEAN TENNESSEAN is offline
LESS TALK MORE ACTION
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amills View Post
that amount of weight loss is AWESOME! Don't get too discouraged. With weight loss it's easy to look at the here and now and forget the the big picture of what you have accomplished. One sneaky thing is that as you have lost 45 lbs, you now need about 500 calories per day less than you did before to maintain your weight. You are no longer feeding all those fat cells. So, you have to adjust your calories down as you lose the weight to keep losing. Not that that is any way easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
great man. Matt says scales lie and to watch the mirror not the scale. If you look and feel good than you are doing great.
Thanks, I'm not at all discouraged. I guess what I meant, was more of I can feel and see muscle growth. The last 15lbs is not at all important to me as long as I can see myself getting stronger and gaining muscle.

I set my target based on my weight in my 20's. I was fit and weighted 195lbs. Now I can see myself getting close to that same fitness, but I'll probably weigh 200 to 205. I'm at 210 now.

I'm 6'2" tall (short stuff next to llama and ben)

Cage Fitness is good for weight loss, but its a good full body workout as well. Im looking forward to this home workout program.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:34 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
Thanks, I'm not at all discouraged. I guess what I meant, was more of I can feel and see muscle growth. The last 15lbs is not at all important to me as long as I can see myself getting stronger and gaining muscle.

I set my target based on my weight in my 20's. I was fit and weighted 195lbs. Now I can see myself getting close to that same fitness, but I'll probably weigh 200 to 205. I'm at 210 now.

I'm 6'2" tall (short stuff next to llama and ben)

Cage Fitness is good for weight loss, but its a good full body workout as well. Im looking forward to this home workout program.
You stubby little midget! Put your pointy shoes back on & get back to work, those wooden trains aren't gonna make themselves!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
<