Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 11-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I love this show

Clay ain't dead...

We live in the twitter and facebook era, no way a guy like Ron Perlman gets offed from a tv-show and it's actually kept secret.

I did love the episode though, but that's typical because almost every episode has found a way to be better than the last, since the pilot. I do feel like Opie hesitated a lil' bit, If I had that clean of a shot I would have taken it, and left Clay's "thoughts" scattered on that table
I've been avoiding this thread all season because I've always been 1 or 2 episodes behind but I finally got caught up!

So... my SOA thoughts shotgunned out there in no particular order...

The new Fed going for the RICO conviction is a great actor because I absolute despise him. Not in the same way I did Stahl but he's just frickin annoying.

Can't believe Bobby/Elvis is in custody. Interesting to see how/if they get him and Juice out.

Clay ain't dead.....yet...... definitely a vest.. he knew it was coming. BUT... I'm pretty sure either He or Opie has got to leave the club. You can't have order with a member shooting the Prez. I'd like to see Clay voted out but doubt it happens.

The Jax/Tara storyline of them leaving is starting to bore me.

I'm tired of how much power they appropriate to Gemma... I have a hard time believing there is a conniving bitch behind every outlaw MC but who knows? I just have a hard time seeing a woman pulling the strings behind the: Hells Angels, Outlaws, Banditos, Pagans etc.

I think in the finale while the Fed's are chasing the club that either the Irish or Cartel are going to intervene somehow and save them. We will see though... just a hunch.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:19 PM
rearnakedchoke

i am gonna have to check this series out ... will download it and watch, hopefully this weekend ...
Old 11-25-2011, 01:50 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I've been avoiding this thread all season because I've always been 1 or 2 episodes behind but I finally got caught up!

So... my SOA thoughts shotgunned out there in no particular order...

The new Fed going for the RICO conviction is a great actor because I absolute despise him. Not in the same way I did Stahl but he's just frickin annoying. - The guy is amazing. Reminds me of William Dafoe in Boondock Saints....lol

Can't believe Bobby/Elvis is in custody.Interesting to see how/if they get him and Juice out. I'm not sure they do.They are side characters in the main plot.

Clay ain't dead.....yet...... definitely a vest.. he knew it was coming. BUT... I'm pretty sure either He or Opie has got to leave the club. You can't have order with a member shooting the Prez. I'd like to see Clay voted out but doubt it happens. You are right, he ain't dead, YET....I think Jax does the deed in the end.

The Jax/Tara storyline of them leaving is starting to bore me. We all love a good love story, right?

I'm tired of how much power they appropriate to Gemma... I have a hard time believing there is a conniving bitch behind every outlaw MC but who knows? I just have a hard time seeing a woman pulling the strings behind the: Hells Angels, Outlaws, Banditos, Pagans etc. Gemma is the Queen-Bitch....and behind almost every man is a piece of ass pulling the strings. ESPECIALLY, in clubs like you mentioned. They may just be "old ladies" according to the bylaws of the club, but what world do we live in? True outlaws dont care about anything that is written on paper. They write the code. Besides, she ain't just Clay's old lady, she is Jax's mom. A much different dynamic, and honestly she is probably the most powerful person in the entire show (go figure, she is also the wife of the creator LOL,, maybe Warhol was right).

I think in the finale while the Fed's are chasing the club that either the Irish or Cartel are going to intervene somehow and save them. We will see though... just a hunch.Thats why we keep watching! lol
Answers in green

Last edited by J.B.; 11-25-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:23 PM
rearnakedchoke

i just downloaded the first three seasons and watched the first five episodes last nite ... got up to where they "erased" the one guys tattoo ... good series ....
Old 11-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i just downloaded the first three seasons and watched the first five episodes last nite ... got up to where they "erased" the one guys tattoo ... good series ....
Where/how?
Old 11-28-2011, 02:31 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Where/how?
I just watch on streaming netflix, but if you download, it should be pretty easy to find it on a torrent site like "thepiratebay"
Old 11-29-2011, 08:50 PM
rearnakedchoke

good show .. almost done season one ...... i just think the acting is awful ... that's about it ...
Old 11-30-2011, 05:12 AM

OH Gemma You conniving Piece of Fecal Matter!!!

Damn This show Just gets better and Better!!!!

When Gemma is telling Jax whats up I can see him thinking

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
-Michael Corleone
Old 12-06-2011, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
OH Gemma You conniving Piece of Fecal Matter!!!

Damn This show Just gets better and Better!!!!

When Gemma is telling Jax whats up I can see him thinking

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
-Michael Corleone
Yeah, then Tara pulls out all the stops!!! It's maddening! Can't wait till tomorrow night!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:58 AM
matthughesfan21

About time for the season finale!!!!!