Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 11-24-2011, 03:06 AM
Chris F

Default Tommy Morrison wants Kiltschko. =(

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/11/...yweight-title/

This is just word for word the email Tommy sent fans and friends. I got it today in my inbox today. Since August of this year however Tommy has had a very rough go at it. He has started to get skin lesions on his face and his health has went South. I think he wants to fight but I have no doubt he is done. He even got arrested recently for drugs. He needs some serious prayer.

here is a mug shot. He looks like death warmed over. http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_CUTLIN741809
Old 11-24-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Oh my God, he looks horrible!
Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/11/...yweight-title/

This is just word for word the email Tommy sent fans and friends. I got it today in my inbox today. Since August of this year however Tommy has had a very rough go at it. He has started to get skin lesions on his face and his health has went South. I think he wants to fight but I have no doubt he is done. He even got arrested recently for drugs. He needs some serious prayer.

here is a mug shot. He looks like death warmed over. http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_CUTLIN741809
That picture is crazy! You could have given me 100 guesses and I would have NEVER guessed that was him.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:08 PM
rearnakedchoke

damn, that's the duke? ... like chuck says ... even 1000 guess' ... dudes got both legs in the grave ... and wants klitch for what? to get him his next fix .. he would never get a licence anywhere ...
Old 11-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Crisco

AIDS no?
Old 11-24-2011, 04:32 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
damn, that's the duke? ... like chuck says ... even 1000 guess' ... dudes got both legs in the grave ... and wants klitch for what? to get him his next fix .. he would never get a licence anywhere ...
He he fought Kiltch in another country that does not license he could get away with it. Also he is licensed in Washington right now but looking like that there is no way he would pass a pre-fight physical. He needs to worry about getting his life back together and healthy and less about boxing.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
AIDS no?
Thats a long story. He believes there is no such thing as AIDS basically. He is HIV positive but has never had AIDS that they have found. But Skin lesions etc etc it does not look good. Unless you Magic Johnson and have unlimited back HIV is a death sentence. He thinks there is no test for HIV that is right. This is why he has tested both positive and negative in the same week.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:24 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I didn't see any pics of Tommy when I clicked on the link. Does he look any different than he did a couple years ago? Tommy got a bum rap IMO. I'm actually "related" to him by marriage, and I've always been a fan. Can somebody post the pic?
Old 11-25-2011, 01:58 AM
rearnakedchoke

Old 11-25-2011, 03:02 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Motherfu**er........

a part of me wants to call "bulls**t....