Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 11-16-2011, 06:50 PM

was wondering where i knew opie from and just realized hes Garry Bertier the guy who gets paralysed in remember the titans. Was driving me crazy

Dont think Clay dies this season its to early... Whats the deal with the new atf agent... seems like he has ties to the sons somehow? Love watching the show even though all my girlfriend talks about all episode is how hot jax is
Old 11-16-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
was wondering where i knew opie from and just realized hes Garry Bertier the guy who gets paralysed in remember the titans. Was driving me crazy

Dont think Clay dies this season its to early... Whats the deal with the new atf agent... seems like he has ties to the sons somehow? Love watching the show even though all my girlfriend talks about all episode is how hot jax is
Opie also comes out in Saving Private Ryan...
He is the deaf soldier that tells Tom Hanks where Ryan Landed.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:06 AM
matthughesfan21

Of course the episode would end there :( judging by the preview, it looks like they may be implying Clay died. But I doubt it, looks like it didn't hit him center mass and I just have a gut feeling that he'll be in the hospital but not gone
Old 11-23-2011, 08:53 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I love this show

Clay ain't dead...

We live in the twitter and facebook era, no way a guy like Ron Perlman gets offed from a tv-show and it's actually kept secret.

I did love the episode though, but that's typical because almost every episode has found a way to be better than the last, since the pilot. I do feel like Opie hesitated a lil' bit, If I had that clean of a shot I would have taken it, and left Clay's "thoughts" scattered on that table
Old 11-23-2011, 12:09 PM
County Mike

No blood splatter. Was Clay wearing a vest? Opie should have aimed for the face.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I love this show

Clay ain't dead...

We live in the twitter and facebook era, no way a guy like Ron Perlman gets offed from a tv-show and it's actually kept secret.

I did love the episode though, but that's typical because almost every episode has found a way to be better than the last, since the pilot. I do feel like Opie hesitated a lil' bit, If I had that clean of a shot I would have taken it, and left Clay's "thoughts" scattered on that table
Thats what I thought I bet Unser is taking care of him.
I think its better that they dont kill Clay!
They should tear off hiss Mark with a Blow Torch Like they did to that one guy in the first or second season. Let him suffer an be humiliated why kill him that's to nice.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:51 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Opie should have aimed for the face.
Opie should have shot him 3 seasons ago!
Old 11-23-2011, 06:16 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Thats what I thought I bet Unser is taking care of him.
I think its better that they dont kill Clay!
They should tear off hiss Mark with a Blow Torch Like they did to that one guy in the first or second season. Let him suffer an be humiliated why kill him that's to nice.
I forgot that guy's name but, go figure, the guy was ousted for bailing on Opie and getting him sent to prison before the first season. Poor Op'....
Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I forgot that guy's name but, go figure, the guy was ousted for bailing on Opie and getting him sent to prison before the first season. Poor Op'....
That was a pretty intense scene, I'm thinking his name was Kyle but not for sure
Old 11-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord that's been bugging me FOREVER!!! I refused to Google it out of pride but I guess this is the same thing in a way.

Thanks though!