Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
GnP

Default TUF 14.6

Diego is a beast simple as that. Incredible knock out power, though if anyone can take him out of round 1 his cardio will let him down.

Shocked that Mayhem and Parsons are struggling to deal with Bispings banter as it exactly how Mayhem has behaved after every win. Don't give it if you cant take it.

Sure the Mayhem fans hated it but I LOVED the Bisping speech before the fight announcement, made me genuinely laugh.

The Dodson fight was a walk over he looked like he was at about 60% the entire fight.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:00 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

h8tr
Old 10-27-2011, 03:00 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Old 10-27-2011, 07:43 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
h8tr

Haha
Old 10-27-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP View Post
Diego is a beast simple as that. Incredible knock out power, though if anyone can take him out of round 1 his cardio will let him down.

Shocked that Mayhem and Parsons are struggling to deal with Bispings banter as it exactly how Mayhem has behaved after every win. Don't give it if you cant take it.

Sure the Mayhem fans hated it but I LOVED the Bisping speech before the fight announcement, made me genuinely laugh.

The Dodson fight was a walk over he looked like he was at about 60% the entire fight.
Agreed they cant take it but they can sure dish it out

I hope Bisping knoecks him out! Although I have to admit I became a Mayhem fan with this show... He is actually pretty likable.

I know it was just sparring for Silers fight but Was It just me or was Siler Out striking Mayhem pretty good...
Old 10-28-2011, 02:29 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Agreed they cant take it but they can sure dish it out

I hope Bisping knoecks him out! Although I have to admit I became a Mayhem fan with this show... He is actually pretty likable.

I know it was just sparring for Silers fight but Was It just me or was Siler Out striking Mayhem pretty good...
The most Mayhem ever said at the fight announcements was "Since Team Mayhem has won the first 4 fights..." He also has never said anything negative to Bisping's fighters. Granted Neace did make himself look like an @$$hole, but that's besides the point!

I'm not a Bisping fan & this show is doing absolutely nothing to change my opinion. He's as sore a winner as he is a loser. Anytime he gets a chance, he is constantly trying to get under Mayhem's skin & pick a fight with him. Even after his guy lost, he had to lean into the Team Mayhem locker room to try & start $h!t. And don't tell me he was being professional in offering his congratulations, because he never once did that for any of the other 4 wins. He only went in there this time because he wanted to a) grandstand to prove a passive-aggressive point & b) he wanted to take passive-aggressive potshots at Mayhem to try to get a reaction.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:42 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
The most Mayhem ever said at the fight announcements was "Since Team Mayhem has won the first 4 fights..." He also has never said anything negative to Bisping's fighters. Granted Neace did make himself look like an @$$hole, but that's besides the point!

I'm not a Bisping fan & this show is doing absolutely nothing to change my opinion. He's as sore a winner as he is a loser. Anytime he gets a chance, he is constantly trying to get under Mayhem's skin & pick a fight with him. Even after his guy lost, he had to lean into the Team Mayhem locker room to try & start $h!t. And don't tell me he was being professional in offering his congratulations, because he never once did that for any of the other 4 wins. He only went in there this time because he wanted to a) grandstand to prove a passive-aggressive point & b) he wanted to take passive-aggressive potshots at Mayhem to try to get a reaction.
you really like that term don't you .. LOL ..

yeah, bisping is coming off like koscheck .. i still think he is gonna whoop miller, but that is another story ... i mean, when bisping starts talking about how much more money he makes than the trainers and stuff, it's really a d-bag move ... you can't buy class with that $$ though ..... LOL
Old 10-28-2011, 02:45 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post

I think I have watched a different season because I can remember a lot of gloating at weigh ins and post fright from mayhem.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP View Post
I think I have watched a different season because I can remember a lot of gloating at weigh ins and post fright from mayhem.
Exactly Mayhem is the one that started not to mention getting in Bispings face after Bisping separated the fighters and was telling his fighter to calm down.
Also Mayhem pulled a Bisping move on Bisping when he threw water in his face.... Bisping hadn't done anything to him.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:47 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Exactly Mayhem is the one that started not to mention getting in Bispings face after Bisping separated the fighters and was telling his fighter to calm down.
Also Mayhem pulled a Bisping move on Bisping when he threw water in his face.... Bisping hadn't done anything to him.
Totally. My brother who is a more casual fan than me summed it up best when he started watching tuf last week, he said mayhem was being such a douche he made Bisping look a stand up guy lol