Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
1) Of course He didn't do it in 404 BC, that's only 2415 years ago. The earth is as least 5772 years old (which is the current calculation for the Jewish calendar, starting from day 8 of creation up to today - the Jewish calendar doesn't count the first 7 days as part of it's calendar).

I'm not writing off anything scientific. I love science and I study it every chance I get. I simply get annoyed with people, especially Christians, who try to use it as a substitute for GOD. Not only does that misrepresent science, but it defames GOD.

Failing to glorify GOD in all things, including creation, is one of the ultimate sins that anyone can commit. So, if you view the natural world and fail to give 100% of the glory for that world to GOD, then you are living in open rebellion to the Creator of the universe.

2) Keep that in mind the next time you wonder why GOD doesn't seem to be answering your prayers or rescuing you from certain sins that you might struggle with.
1) You know I am a Christian, so why would you assume that I am trying to be an Iconoclast? I'm so very sorry that I bothered to post this thread at all.

2)...Dont pretend you know or care about those "certain sins" considering how uncharitable you were when I sought the help of the people on the forum about it.

How does it Glorify GOD to care more about your own personal reputation then the Truth and acting in a Righteous manner

Dont confuse a blunt and rude statement of Truth, with being Righteous. Truth should always be delivered with Love