Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 09-23-2011, 10:45 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
That's what they say about Floyd too

For the record, I'm not saying it's his success that causes your dislike. What I am saying is you can't expect everybody to like you, especially when you are that successful.
I don't like Floyd, but I don't hate him either...He's arrogant and a loud mouth, but I really pay no attention to him, I could care less....But Floyd has also never been accused of child molestation, so not really comparable to jacko imo
Old 09-24-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
I don't like Floyd, but I don't hate him either...He's arrogant and a loud mouth, but I really pay no attention to him, I could care less....But Floyd has also never been accused of child molestation, so not really comparable to jacko imo
He has twice been accused of woman beating though. The most recent being in front of his own children.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:01 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
He has twice been accused of woman beating though. The most recent being in front of his own children.
I was not aware of that...In that case.........
Old 09-24-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Im still to understand how a price fighter like Floyd can beat a woman yet she has no scars pictures evidence of the event yet they can totally destroy their opponent in the ring???

"But I ant saying shes a Gold Digger But She Aint Messing With No Broke Ni##@!"
Old 09-24-2011, 11:25 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
The key word is "accused".

There were never any charges filed in the 93 case, and if I am not mistaken the kid admitted he lied and was coached by his dad. Which was pretty obvious when looking over the facts. If that really happened, why did the father who was a dentist have to drug his kid to get him to say it happened on a taped recording? The dad also killed himself a few years back. The second family who made accusations were also welfare frauds who were busted having their kids shoplift for them. Then on top of that, not a single charge in the 2005 case held up and he was found not guilty on all counts. Every other account that came through the tabloids were based on stories from people that worked for Jackson and were let go, and they also all got paid for their stories. Not the most credible sources IMO.

As for Floyd beating up his ex, we only know what we have heard in the media, but I do know that there haven't been hundreds of other women who came forward to say Floyd never laid a hand on them. I'm not saying one way or the other in terms of Floyd and his situation, but we do know that there were thousands of kids who visited Neverland and a LOT have come forward and said nothing like that ever happened. Was Jackson a saint? Absolutely not. Was he a child molester? I don't think so.

Last edited by J.B.; 09-24-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:32 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Im still to understand how a price fighter like Floyd can beat a woman yet she has no scars pictures evidence of the event yet they can totally destroy their opponent in the ring???

I am inclined to agree, but I also wouldn't doubt that there was an argument that got out of hand. If Floyd did what the media reported happened, then that's pretty crappy, but in domestic situations like that in my experience the truth tends to fall somewhere in the middle. What' I found to be most hilarious is that they actually charged him with theft because he supposedly took her I-Phone...the one that he pays for
Old 09-25-2011, 01:59 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post

Yeah, that one's a little fishy.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:58 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
The key word is "accused".

There were never any charges filed in the 93 case, and if I am not mistaken the kid admitted he lied and was coached by his dad. Which was pretty obvious when looking over the facts. If that really happened, why did the father who was a dentist have to drug his kid to get him to say it happened on a taped recording? The dad also killed himself a few years back. The second family who made accusations were also welfare frauds who were busted having their kids shoplift for them. Then on top of that, not a single charge in the 2005 case held up and he was found not guilty on all counts. Every other account that came through the tabloids were based on stories from people that worked for Jackson and were let go, and they also all got paid for their stories. Not the most credible sources IMO.

As for Floyd beating up his ex, we only know what we have heard in the media, but I do know that there haven't been hundreds of other women who came forward to say Floyd never laid a hand on them. I'm not saying one way or the other in terms of Floyd and his situation, but we do know that there were thousands of kids who visited Neverland and a LOT have come forward and said nothing like that ever happened. Was Jackson a saint? Absolutely not. Was he a child molester? I don't think so.
and to think, he could have just done this to get some money .. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
Old 09-26-2011, 04:08 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
and to think, he could have just done this to get some money .. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

Before there was Youtube to exploit your kids, people did it the old fashioned way...