Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I feel so out of place right now. This is only the second US fight of Matt's that I've missed since March, 2007. I feel like I don't know how to root from a sports bar...

Well at least you're not sitting at home, eating chili, watching the fights with your dog.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 09-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Well at least you're not sitting at home, eating chili, watching the fights with your dog.

~Amy

You didn't roll up to Jersey for Mike's party???
Old 09-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
You didn't roll up to Jersey for Mike's party???

I thought about it. It would only take 8 or so hours to get there from here. Wait, if I left here now I could probably find YOU before Matt fights!

Too bad I'm already in jammies. And my dog wouldn't like the sports bar.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 09-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I thought about it. It would only take 8 or so hours to get there from here. Wait, if I left here now I could probably find YOU before Matt fights!

Too bad I'm already in jammies. And my dog wouldn't like the sports bar.

~Amy
Yeah, I'm pretty easy to find! I still haven't gotten to meet your pet yet, though.

Or your dog, cone to think of it!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty easy to find! I still haven't gotten to meet your pet yet, though.

Or your dog, cone to think of it!

That's right, you haven't met the bf!! I can't believe it. Boomer and Llama have met him but not you. We have a regatta not far from you next month so we may have to coordinate dinner or something.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 09-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Feel a bit down
Old 09-29-2011, 03:08 AM
BamaGrits84

I feel like I have the greatest gossip ever and can't tell anyone. Ok ok I'll tell y'all and since you don't know these people it won't matter! My friend's sister is a producer for the local NBC station. She has always acted like she is better than her own family even going so far as to wear all black to her mother's wedding just because she thought her mom was getting married too fast. Now she is married to this sort of fat jerk guy who I never really cared for. Well Mrs. Perfect has been having an affair with the most popular new man in town for 10 months! I cannot believe I have some of the greatest gossip ever about two well known locals and cannot even run around telling everyone! I mean the woman who said her kids couldn't be around her own brother because he smokes has been cheating on her husband with a married man! And both of them are leaving their spouses? Gee I wonder how well that is going to go down with your friends at the most uppity church in town? And him? Well he coached Y basketball to a group of kids from a bad area of town and has really nice teeth so I always liked him, until now. Wow I feel so much better now.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Excited. My son's birthday is tomorrow!
Old 09-29-2011, 03:46 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I feel like I have the greatest gossip ever and can't tell anyone. Ok ok I'll tell y'all and since you don't know these people it won't matter! My friend's sister is a producer for the local NBC station. She has always acted like she is better than her own family even going so far as to wear all black to her mother's wedding just because she thought her mom was getting married too fast. Now she is married to this sort of fat jerk guy who I never really cared for. Well Mrs. Perfect has been having an affair with the most popular new man in town for 10 months! I cannot believe I have some of the greatest gossip ever about two well known locals and cannot even run around telling everyone! I mean the woman who said her kids couldn't be around her own brother because he smokes has been cheating on her husband with a married man! And both of them are leaving their spouses? Gee I wonder how well that is going to go down with your friends at the most uppity church in town? And him? Well he coached Y basketball to a group of kids from a bad area of town and has really nice teeth so I always liked him, until now. Wow I feel so much better now.

Juicy gossip.

In other news, I recently coached Y basketball to a group of kids from a bad area of town. Also just got an excellent report from my dentist. They say I have really nice teeth.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

I put my dog in daycare today to get him ready for boarding at this facility in October. He had to have a temperament test first and they give you a free day of daycare to do it. Remember now, this is my rescue doggie who was horribly mistreated and starved and non-socialized when I got him so I was super nervous about doing this. BUT:I called to check in and they said he is already socialized in with the pack and lovin' life.

~Amy

My son made this for me: