Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-12-2011, 05:44 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Did she do a lot of damage? Of course, with the tin can and plastic vehicles of today, it doesn't take much... I'm glad no one was hurt, and I hope you get the insurance stuff settled quickly.
It wasn't a lot of damage. There is a dent in the front bumper about the size of a volleyball and the light has been knocked slightly out of alignment. I worry about my van being in park and being pushed back a foot too. That's bad for the transmission I think.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Impressed with myself! I gave myself my first injection of my MS medication today! It was not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. I have to rotate injection sites daily, so Kim gets to give me the shot tomorrow, since I can't reach my backside very well, lol. Here's to a shot a day for the rest of my life, lol! I'm glad the injection is just sub-q!
Proud of ya Shawn!!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:11 PM
surveyorshawn

Exhausted! I had a nuclear stress test today at the VA, and it took about 5 hours. I had to fast from dinner last night, which didn't go too well for me since I'm a bit hypoglycemic, so I passed out around 9am & woke up to a bunch of hospital folks standing around me, wiping my head with wet cloths, etc., which was a bit embarrassing, lol. After a tube of glucose and some water I was ok. I'm pretty sure my heart is fine and my chest pain and symptoms from earlier in the summer were due to stress with the situation with Benaiah and with my MS, but I guess it was worth it to get checked out. Hopefully the results will be available soon and I can check that ailment off my list
Old 09-20-2011, 05:27 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Impressed with myself! I gave myself my first injection of my MS medication today! It was not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. I have to rotate injection sites daily, so Kim gets to give me the shot tomorrow, since I can't reach my backside very well, lol. Here's to a shot a day for the rest of my life, lol! I'm glad the injection is just sub-q!
good job ... copaxone?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:35 PM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
good job ... copaxone?
Yes, I am on Copaxone
Old 09-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I Feel good about myself and my life. I've made some rather tough and probably life changing decisions. Lots of lifestyle changes which will allow me to enjoy what I want to enjoy, but also instill a higher level of self discipline and regulation. All under GODs guidence I am praying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=389leQkiGgk

Old 09-24-2011, 10:28 PM
surveyorshawn

Well, Kim & I have been married for 11 years! (yesterday was actually our anniversary) We're spending this weekend playing with the kids, watching Matt thrash Kosh in the UFC tonight, and celebrating after we take Ben home. I'm looking forward to the rest of "till death do us part" with my best friend!
Old 09-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Well, Kim & I have been married for 11 years! (yesterday was actually our anniversary) We're spending this weekend playing with the kids, watching Matt thrash Kosh in the UFC tonight, and celebrating after we take Ben home. I'm looking forward to the rest of "till death do us part" with my best friend!
Very cool. You've been through a lot together and it seems it has only made you stronger. Congrats!!!

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 09-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

I feel like I need a valium or xanax. I'm about to jump outta my skin waiting for Matt to fight.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 09-24-2011, 11:20 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

I feel so out of place right now. This is only the second US fight of Matt's that I've missed since March, 2007. I feel like I don't know how to root from a sports bar...