Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default Boomer Tale - Denver

COMING SOON!!!
Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:32 AM

What a tease you are!

Can't wait, Boom!

Last edited by Bonnie; 09-22-2011 at 04:57 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:57 AM

Can I be in it!?

See ya in a few hours, Boomtown!

[
Old 09-22-2011, 12:57 PM
rearnakedchoke

man, this is the biggest tease since buzzard's list ... but at least i know the boom tale is coming ... LOL
Old 09-22-2011, 05:20 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
COMING SOON!!!
You suck.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:24 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Oh I almost forgot WAR HUGHES!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:44 PM
lc87

Not cool boomer
Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Waiting for June 6th

Where's it at???
Old 09-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Where's it at???
Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

HAIL HAIL forum of forums Boomer’s got a tale to tell. Let me start off by saying I’m sorry I didn’t post throughout the week. Matt had asked me too and at night when I would normally do this I was pre-occupied with my 9 and 7 year old nephews. My brother lives in Denver and I get to see them twice a year so I was pulling double duty this trip. SO … I am sorry. matt loves to keep you all connected to him in fight week and I dropped the ball on that one. Flogging the next time you see me.

BUT let me catch you up on the week NOW so I have a little bit of redemption. I got here on Monday after a 6 hour delay. A small delay in my first flight sent the trip down a looong path of waiting. I had planned to scope out the city on Monday for a place to eat after weigh ins and a place for the after party, so I was more annoyed at a delay then normal. Normally I don’t mind as much. I like people watching, and airport food, and walls of magazines to look through. I also can sit and write a bit which a never make time for when I am at home. When I finally got to my brothers in was 1030 I think which was 12:30 Virginia time. As soon as I walked in the door my sis in law gave me a hug and out run the two boys Gabriel and Drew and tackled me. I asked them why they weren’t asleep and they said they couldn’t until I got there.

I got an early start on Tuesday after looking online for some Italian restaurants close to the weigh ins. The plan I walk through is usually something like I go to the venue where the weigh ins will be (which will be a different venue from where the fights are) and check out all the places within a mile or two. matt will be hungry and needing to start getting his strength back from the cut. Although I must say this was a pretty easy cut for matt this go round. The entire week he was just a few pounds over where he needed to be so it was just maintaining until weigh-ins to shed the few pounds in the sauna.

I get to the Wells Fargo Theater and park, pull out the IPhone and less than a mile is Maggiano’s. It’s a chain with a pretty good reputation so I always hit those places first, especially after Oakland. I really was worried in Oakland matt would get food poisoning or something … I had called ahead and talked with the manager Tony who was a big matt fan. I had called the reservation line earlier and they told me that they could not support a party that big. They were all booked up. When one door closes, look for an open window. I called manager directly and explaine