Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 09-15-2011, 04:58 PM

Default More from the Mayhem-Spitsbing Show

Bisping and Mayhem are talkin' trash again before next week's final TUF premiere on Spike.

Quote:
The last season of The Ultimate Fighter to air on Spike begins next Wednesday. At least it is likely to leave with a bang. What other way could a show starring Jason "Mayhem" Miller and Michael Bisping leave?

The two are among the most heavily quoted MMA fighters over the last half-decade, Miller for his biting one-liners and Bisping for his blunt honesty. Both reared their heads on Wednesday, when they shared a teleconference to publicize TUF's Sept. 21 premiere.

Between praise for the season's cast and discussion about their upcoming fight, Miller and Bisping couldn't resist engaging in some verbal sparring.

Their most memorable exchange surprisingly came after a rare compliment. Miller had just finished crediting the UFC for the decision to install them on as rival coaches, saying it was bound to make for a memorable season and lead to personality clashes.

As if on cue, Bisping seized the moment.

"You're trying to sweeten me up so I don't beat you too badly on Dec. 3," he said.

"Don't get me wrong, I think you're way worse an idiot than I am," Miller said. "And I'm going to smash your face and choke you."

"Nice to see you've been warming up on your sister," Bisping shot back. "I definitely will be practicing guillotine escapes."
Just moments before he got personal about the incident with Mayhem's sister, Bisping was saying Jorge "crossed the line talking about family stuff". I think he's missing a few brain cells...

Read it all here.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Miss Foxy

Can't wait!! War Bisping..
Old 09-19-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Can't wait!! War Bisping..
!!!!!!!!!!WAR BISPING!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 PM
rearnakedchoke

bisping takes this and he probably gets a shot at anderson .. i'd lose on purpose ... LOL ... seriously though, can't stand either guy, but bisping takes this .. i'd like to see he vs. palhares ..
Old 09-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
bisping takes this and he probably gets a shot at anderson .. i'd lose on purpose ... LOL ... seriously though, can't stand either guy, but bisping takes this .. i'd like to see he vs. palhares ..
At least you don't discriminate and have an equal dislike of them both..
Old 09-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
!!!!!!!!!!WAR BISPING!!!!!!!!!
Woot Woot!!! The Count looks great he's got this!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
At least you don't discriminate and have an equal dislike of them both..
even though i don't like them, i have respect for what bisping can do in the cage, and he is getting better ... do i think he can win a title?? not just yet, but i do think he'll be champ one day ... mayhem, i think his rep as a loudmouth gets him credit for being a decent fighter, but i think he will be outclassed by bisping ...
Old 09-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
even though i don't like them, i have respect for what bisping can do in the cage, and he is getting better ... do i think he can win a title?? not just yet, but i do think he'll be champ one day ... mayhem, i think his rep as a loudmouth gets him credit for being a decent fighter, but i think he will be outclassed by bisping ...
I agree with you. He is not a horrible fighter like his haters claim he is. The guy is very talented he needs to go in that fight and not get overly excited and outclass Miller. Miller is only good at um what? Wrestling? People often forget even though Bisping is from the UK he does have good JJ...Good striker, and phenomenal kickboxing.. He needs to work off his back, but add up his strengths vs Miller and Bisping is worth more...
Old 09-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Plus Mike is way cuter~ lol. Had to add my girly remarks just to piss a few people off..
Old 09-19-2011, 05:27 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
I agree with you. He is not a horrible fighter like his haters claim he is. The guy is very talented he needs to go in that fight and not get overly excited and outclass Miller. Miller is only good at um what? Wrestling? People often forget even though Bisping is from the UK he does have good JJ...Good striker, and phenomenal kickboxing.. He needs to work off his back, but add up his strengths vs Miller and Bisping is worth more...
he does pretty good avoiding punishment when on his back though ... kang had him down and couldn't do much and mike came back ... also, some people had him winning the wandy fight and the evans fight ... i just think he shouldn't worry about a title shot right now and just keep getting wins ...