Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-13-2011, 12:56 AM

Default Lesbian Couple Humiliate Foster Son

Quote:
A six-year-old boy was dressed in girl's clothes by his lesbian foster parents and the humiliating photo was posted on Facebook, court documents have revealed.
One of the Australian women was preparing for a sex change to become a man - while her girlfriend was having fertility treatment, according to a Sydney newspaper.
The boy, given the pseudonym Campbell by the New South Wales Children's Court, has since been taken away from the couple and the Facebook picture removed.
When she learned of the boy who had been dressed in girl's clothes, former Children's Court magistrate Barbara Holborow declared: 'Oh my God - what are we doing?'
She told Sydney's Daily Telegraph that she had called for a full inquiry into the decision to place the boy with the lesbian women.
The case has caused outrage among same-sex women who said it gave the impression that lesbians were bad parents.
But Families Minister Pru Goward has demanded a full explanation from child welfare service Barnardos, which had arranged for the two women to become foster parents for the boy and his older sister.
'I am seeking advice from Barnardos to confirm that care arrangements were appropriate and the well-being of the children was paramount', she said.
The paper said the boy's story, described as one of the saddest in New South Wales, was revealed in a Supreme Court judgement posted in a document called Childlren's Law News.
The boy's birth mother had tried but failed in the Supreme Court to win back custody of her son.
But it has been learned that the new foster parents who now have him in their care have said they want to adopt him.
Campbell was 18 months old in 2006 when he was taken into care with his four stepbrothers and two stepsisters after complaints of physical and mental abuse by their parents.
In 2009 Campbell and his sister 'Abby' aged 12, were placed with the lesbian couple.
Because things did not work out for Abby she was moved from the couple and it was later that Campbell was dressed in girl's clothing and his photo posted on Facebook..
As the controversy grew in Australia yesterday, one supporter of the lesbian couple said the insinuation appeared to be that simply placing the children with a lesbian couple was the problem and that the foster care agency should have known that any woman crazy enough to be a lesbian was likely to 'humiliate' a child.
In a separate recent controversial case in Australia a man who became a donor father so a lesbian couple could have a child had his name removed from the youngster's birth certificate following the women's break-up.
A judge agreed to remove the father's name from the little girl's birth certificate after the birth mother's former partner asked a court to replace his name with her own.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Xml0UkjI
Old 09-13-2011, 02:50 AM

There's so much wrong with this story. The poor little boy.

Quote:
The case has caused outrage among same-sex women who said it gave the impression that lesbians were bad parents.

-----

As the controversy grew in Australia yesterday, one supporter of the lesbian couple said the insinuation appeared to be that simply placing the children with a lesbian couple was the problem and that the foster care agency should have known that any woman crazy enough to be a lesbian was likely to 'humiliate' a child.
That last "supporter" is reading a whole lot into the decision to remove the boy. Look, let's be real honest. We won't know what kind of parents gays and lesbians will be in the long run until several decades have passed. I would guess that those stats might reflect a similar percentage of "bad gay parents" for their group as there are with traditional parents. But maybe not, who knows?

This "couple" seems like they tried their best to feminize this poor child. I'm glad he was removed from their custody, I hope that is a permanent decision. And why were the siblings separated?? That was another terrible decision by the court, I wonder why the girl's time with these people "didn't work out"?

Quote:
In a separate recent controversial case in Australia a man who became a donor father so a lesbian couple could have a child had his name removed from the youngster's birth certificate following the women's break-up.
A judge agreed to remove the father's name from the little girl's birth certificate after the birth mother's former partner asked a court to replace his name with her own.
WTH? How caring of him! That just seems bizarre and creepy, don't these eejits realize these are HUMAN LIVES they are messing with in their little cultural experiment?

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-13-2011, 03:06 AM
Administrator

I heard it said years ago and it rings true more and more every time I read a story like this: homosexuals don't want equal rights - they already have that - they want the right to violate other people's rights.

Is there any explanation as to why the boy was forced to dress up like a girl? Was it punishment of some kind? I believe both of the lesbian "parents" need to be charged criminally and serve some prison time. At the very least, neither of them should EVER be entrusted with the custody of a child for as long as they remain lesbians.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:24 AM

I'm sure lesbian and gay rights groups are going to try and make this all about themselves and their rights instead of what it should be about which is the welfare and protection of this poor child.

As to that other case, the biological father's name should have remained on that birth certificate! I agree with you, Cathy, there seems to be little to no consideration being given to these innocent children's lives and how all of this is going to affect them and their identity as they grow up.

What a mess!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
At the very least, neither of them should EVER be entrusted with the custody of a child for as long as they remain lesbians.
Or let's just narrow that down to no kids ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I'm sure lesbian and gay rights groups are going to try and make this all about themselves and their rights instead of what it should be about which is the welfare and protection of this poor child.
Yes, the child will probably be the last consideration...unless, of course, he can be used politically somehow.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-13-2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Or let's just narrow that down to no kids ever.

Yes, the child will probably be the last consideration...unless, of course, he can be used politically somehow.
It seems like the people who should never ever have kids are always the ones who are able to have them like rabbits or they get to adopt them.

I'm sure if they think they can use this case to show they're being discriminated against, they'll do it.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:17 PM
County Mike

I guess I'd like to know more of the story. Was he dressed as a girl as punishment? Was it a joke? Did the kid mind?

There's a picture of Kelli's nephew on Facebook dressed up as a girl. I think he's 7. His sister dressed him up, put makeup on him, etc. He went along with it because he thought it was funny. I don't think he was being abused or humiliated. He doesn't act feminine normally. He's a regular little boy.

I'd also like to know why the 12 year old girl didn't work out and was separated from her brother to live with a different family. That might give more info than the boy being dressed up.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Crisco

I highly doubt a 6 yr old was humilated by something on facebook.

If this was punishment then boo.

But if it was a joke big deal... Normal kids go through worse growing up.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:22 PM

I don't think it could get worse than having lesbian parents, sex changed parents, etc....

Also it is ironic that you refer to "normal kids", which by default implies this kid is abnormal, which is the whole point of lesbians not having children, because it is generally considered and accepted that is is abnormal, they themselves even know it

oh yeah Josh Koscheck is ducking me
Old 09-13-2011, 02:31 PM
rearnakedchoke

i don't think this would have made the news if the parents weren't same sex .. and there are far worse things that parents of all sexual orientations do to their children than dress them up as the opposite sex ... but, that is just my opinion