Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
When he gets to prison for beating up a kid, Iím sure he will be respected and treated well.
Well said.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-01-2011, 10:33 PM
BamaGrits84

What a stellar member of society.

Where is Mayhem and a MTV camera crew when you need them?
Old 09-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Crisco

I can't view the video at work. How old are the kids?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I can't view the video at work. How old are the kids?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Crisco

Should have the kids scrap and stayed out of it.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:03 AM

What is wrong with people! No sense, no brains...idiots! That goes for everyone there including the teenager who got beat up by that sad excuse for a man.

Last edited by Bonnie; 09-02-2011 at 03:10 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:01 AM

honestly i think eerbody got what they deserved, the man is utterly humiliated and is gonna go to court for what he done, and the kid that got beat up got what he deserved, yes deserved, for mouthing off. Personally if I go up to brock lesnar and get in his face and mouth off, i deserve to be beat down a little bit, and that teen deserved to be beat down, he is the one that got up in the face of someone who is "twice his size"

and everyone else there are hopefully ashamed at themselves for being a part of such a stupid act. If it was just mma then shame on them for having a fight club, if it was a fight to settle a score then i hope whatever they were mad at each other about was worth it, because it sure did get blown out of proportion,..... of course having an organized fight in someones backyard was prolly blowing it out of proportion to begin with, they prolly both wanted to take the same girl to homecoming dance, jerks like these guys give mma a bad name

anyways..... the thing that irked me the very most was the stupid newscasters, someone needs to tell them to report the facts and not give us their stupid, personal diatribe and unintelligent opinions, i hate supposed journalists "commentating" on news. 'News Commentary' is an oxymoron. Its one or the other and when the people that are supposed to just report the facts start adding their own rhetoric you get what is now known as the mainstream media
Old 09-02-2011, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
honestly i think eerbody got what they deserved, the man is utterly humiliated and is gonna go to court for what he done, and the kid that got beat up got what he deserved, yes deserved, for mouthing off. Personally if I go up to brock lesnar and get in his face and mouth off, i deserve to be beat down a little bit, and that teen deserved to be beat down, he is the one that got up in the face of someone who is "twice his size"

and everyone else there are hopefully ashamed at themselves for being a part of such a stupid act. If it was just mma then shame on them for having a fight club, if it was a fight to settle a score then i hope whatever they were mad at each other about was worth it, because it sure did get blown out of proportion,..... of course having an organized fight in someones backyard was prolly blowing it out of proportion to begin with, they prolly both wanted to take the same girl to homecoming dance, jerks like these guys give mma a bad name

anyways..... the thing that irked me the very most was the stupid newscasters, someone needs to tell them to report the facts and not give us their stupid, personal diatribe and unintelligent opinions, i hate supposed journalists "commentating" on news. 'News Commentary' is an oxymoron. Its one or the other and when the people that are supposed to just report the facts start adding their own rhetoric you get what is now known as the mainstream media

You sound very angry. Do you really think it was the newscasters that were the worst? I'm really taken aback that you think a 16 yr. old boy "got what he deserved". So you're saying that mouthing back to an adult is grounds for a serious beating?

By the way, they aren't journalists, they are news readers.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Last edited by flo; 09-02-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post

I think you make some good points. The teen won his fight and should have just gone home. I still think the dad was an ass, but the kid did practically beg for it.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Crisco

In all honestly if the father stopped after the first punch I probably would have been ok with this whole situation. You are not allowed to get in someones face like that and not expect a pop in the mouth. 16 is old enough to take an ass whoopin.

The hammerfisting is what put it over the edge for me.