Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-22-2011, 05:36 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Right-click "Save image as..."

just sayin' lol
That would make me a creepy pervert. Seeing it at the bottom's of Javier's posts is OK though.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I don't care if they kill cute little p-dogs or bambi's mother. yum that makes my mouth water thinking about eating either bambi's mom or dad for supper or some cute little fish you are right it just depends on how you were raised. we try not to kill anything we can't eat but sometimes it's necessary. we have armadillos down here and they did holes. we get rid of every one we see because we are always running around in the yard and there is not much worse than you running and your foot stopping. armadillos aren't eaten but like my dad says even the buzzards need to eat.
This is why i dont feal bad when people get gored to death by animals... Its all just survival of the fittest right, until a human gets killed ... I like how people get such an adrenaline rush from killing a deer from 500 yards with a gun... so natural.... atleast run that deer into exhaustion like our ancestors did lol

Ps this isnt directed and you personally just at some people i know

Last edited by bj44; 08-24-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
This is why i dont feal bad when people get gored to death by animals... Its all just survival of the fittest right, until a human gets killed ... I like how people get such an adrenaline rush from killing a deer from 500 yards with a gun... so natural.... atleast run that deer into exhaustion like our ancestors did lol

Ps this isnt directed and you personally just at some people i know
Agreed