Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-02-2011, 01:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

hmmm .. a thread with Americans squabbling with an Englishman about US Politics is not the same without a Canadian butting in .. so what we all arguing about????
Old 08-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Dethbob

I think weve had a Texan in here too, so its practically a UN meeting in here!
Old 08-02-2011, 01:57 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Dave wasn't paraphrasing a couple of articles that he read. That post was straight from his heart. This wasn't the first time he has said such things. This time he just started a thread with it and we had nothing better to do.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:18 PM
County Mike

For the record, I think our government is screwing up big time in many ways. My issue right now is the FAA Authorization Bill. Thousands of people are currently out of work without pay until congress signs the bill. They have no intention of signing it until AFTER they come back from their month long vacation. They're losing $BILLIONS due to the shutdown all over an issue that might save $200 million that they can't agree on.

STUPID!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
hmmm .. a thread with Americans squabbling with an Englishman about US Politics is not the same without a Canadian butting in .. so what we all arguing about????
Lol..
Old 08-02-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
I think we’ve had a Texan in here too, so it’s practically a UN meeting in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
For the record, I think our government is screwing up big time in many ways. My issue right now is the FAA Authorization Bill. Thousands of people are currently out of work without pay until congress signs the bill. They have no intention of signing it until AFTER they come back from their month long vacation. They're losing $BILLIONS due to the shutdown all over an issue that might save $200 million that they can't agree on.

STUPID!
They don't care except when it comes election time. It's absolutely infuriating! I wish we had the power to yank their @$$e$ out without having to wait then maybe we'd start getting some actual work out of them.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post

They don't care except when it comes election time. It's absolutely infuriating! I wish we had the power to yank their @$$e$ out without having to wait then maybe we'd start getting some actual work out of them.
True Texan baby--> Bonnie I must admit I LOVE when you go off!!! Your very correct with your post..
Old 08-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Old 08-02-2011, 07:37 PM

Well, I hope all sides in Congress are happy with their "sugar-coated satan sandwich" as Emanuel Cleaver put it; the Dow has now plunged 200 points, not a real plus to those of us with 401Ks.

Meanwhile, this has cleared the way for our spend-happy nincompoops to blow another 7 trillion dollars. $7,000,000,000,000.00

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 08-02-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Texas rawks! If it wasn't so dang hot, we'd move on down there where Bonnie's blue bonnets bloom!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16