Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 07-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Next time use some salt and pepper before putting words in my mouth as rearnakedchoke pointed out. Complete and utter fail on your part once again. Imagine a super cool fail "meme" image here.
Get your own salt and pepper, bro; saying something is a false defense is the same as implying guilt. You want to use a rhetorical shell game to say something unsupportable and then dodge responsibility for it. The only part you got right was ‘Complete and utter fail’.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
Get your own salt and pepper, bro; saying something is a false defense is the same as implying guilt. You want to use a rhetorical shell game to say something unsupportable and then dodge responsibility for it. The only part you got right was ‘Complete and utter fail’.
Just because you have trouble comprehending what was written and injecting your own hate into it is not the fault of moi.

My comment was supported and directed at and due to what Tyburn said. The "no true Scotsman" defense was used and I pointed it out. Simple as that. I claim full responsibility for my comment and it seems that only you at this time don't have the comprehension to understand it. You sure read a lot of wrong info into a simple statement. Of course that is to be expected of you.

Yes, you are a complete and utter fail, on this we can agree.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
well, he considers himself to be part of knights templar, or templar knights, something like that .. until all the information comes out ..
Ironically The Knights Templar had the opposite role to play. The Knights Templar were a banking system, and Hired Protection. If you were a Roman Catholic Pilgrim, you would pay your local Templar, and he would make sure on your journey through foreign lands to the pilgrammage destination you would be safe from war torn parts of the world. Once at your destination, you could visit your local Templar ( a different Foundation) and be able to withdraw from him any extra funds you gave the one at the start...so that if you were attacked on the way...you had none of your valuables lost or stolen.

Seems to promote the transporting of immigrants from one Catholic State to another...

Its one of the early forms of large scale banking in the world.

It is through this means that they built up their funds and their wealth, and its because of their expansion across the entirity of the Roman Catholic World, that the Vatican and European Royalty soon realized that the Knights had the wealth, and the geography...and the ability, to save pilgrims from the Church itself if needs be...

Soooo They organised a mass murder, the date was Friday Thirteenth...early in the morning, when the Templars met for prayer. Soon after the Pope disolved the order, and what little remained of them became The Knights Hospitalier (in other words a Catholic medical corps) Those around in the Crusades became The Knights of The Cross of Saint John of Jerusalem...but they were Military and under Romes control.

Any reformation doesnt follow from what the Templars were originally about. The safe passage of pilgrims, and the protection of their assets at a cost, on a global scale, irespective of geographical boarders.

How does one claim to be a Templar...and have a problem with mass immigration and western wealth...These nutters dont even know about the causes they pretend to be part of...they pick names coz they sound Kewl...without the slightest adherance to anything that name may have stood for.

Sooo...not Christian, and Not Templar....but possibly pretending to be both, and calling himself both, just to give him an excuse to kill people for some oddball cause like anti islamic immigration.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Ah, the "no true Scotsman" defense. I was wondering how long it would take for that.

Calling yourself a name, doesnt make you legitamate.

I could call myself American...doesnt make me American does it.

Taxonomies, are classifications, and to be classified as something you have to show features.

If you call yourself a Christian...then there are taxonomical references you can use to make reasonably certain.

Adolf Hilter claimed to be a Roman Catholic, but wanted to wipe out GODs chosen people...ergo..Pope Pius claimed to be Christian and supported the Nazi exterminations...Neither were Christian...but both would claim to be.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Next time use some salt and pepper before putting words in my mouth as rearnakedchoke pointed out. Complete and utter fail on your part once again. Imagine a super cool fail "meme" image here.

You and other people appear to love using the "no Scotsman" defense whenever a member of a your (generic lumping together of Christian) faith commits a "faux pas", as happened when I made my reply.

To answer your question; not even remotely.
He was no member of my faith. A fraud is not a member despite what he says...

I am not in communion with him. Even GOD points out many people who think they are Christian, dont belong to him.

What RNC said was right...you scoff...you hang around threads like this to mock...because if you didnt believe but were open you would be learning, and you show no signs...and if you didnt believe and didnt want to believe, you would register your opinion and leave...but no...you look out to try and actually bring other peoples faiths down.

Your attempt to call people here hypocrits...brings about what aim?

True non believers dont care...you align yourself with something you are not, in exactly the same way as the killer did to christianity. Your both frauds, I dont know whether its just to cause division, or if its just to cause attention...or if its a form of spiritual warfare, or if its just a case of being nutty...I dont know...but I KNOW people who dont believe...and I know those who are into hostile athiesm...which isnt an opinon...but it out to distroy the faith of those that have it.

Your one of them....its your inability to be mute on subjects supposed to be no more then fantasy for comfort, that betrays you. It always is with your kind.

What you dont understand is that Christianity is not really a religion, its not a belief...neither is Judaism. Judaism is about blood family...and Christianity is about a relationship with the creator. If you are in a relationship with someone, you get to know them...you get to know what they are like...you get to know what they feel about issues, how they work.

I Know GOD...personally...I know how to spot him in situations, in circumstances, in other people. He sometimes does condone violence, he sometimes does get angry...but for someone in the know...it becomes obvious, blindingly obvious when something like this happens...that it wasnt from GOD. He may use it to his advantage...but I do not believe that someone in a relationship with him would do what happened in Norway. If he wasnt in a relationship with Christ...then he has no right to call himself a Christian...and regardless of whether he does or not...by definition he is not a Christian.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
The "no true Scotsman" defense was used and I pointed it out. Simple as that.

You sure read a lot of wrong info into a simple statement. Of course that is to be expected of you.
You made that statement knowing someone would react like this, so you could deny all knowledge.

You do it deliberately Buzzard. I want you to know that I am accutely aware that you never just point something out, without it being an attempt to cause this kind of stir. Its your whole reason for posting on this forum, it always had been.

You deliberately made that ambiguous statement hoping for someone like deathbob to come along. Does it make you feel good, what exactly is it, that you get out of ••••ing around with peoples core values.

Its not okay Buzzard.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
Just because you have trouble comprehending what was written and injecting your own hate into it is not the fault of moi.

My comment was supported and directed at and due to what Tyburn said. The "no true Scotsman" defense was used and I pointed it out. Simple as that. I claim full responsibility for my comment and it seems that only you at this time don't have the comprehension to understand it. You sure read a lot of wrong info into a simple statement. Of course that is to be expected of you.

Yes, you are a complete and utter fail, on this we can agree.
Hate? If you have nothing to say, you can always throw insults, right? If the problem was a lack of comprehension on my part, I’m sure you would have come up with something a little better than ‘You’re Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!’

Pardon me while I LOL.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
You deliberately made that ambiguous statement hoping for someone like deathbob to come along.
He wasn’t trying to be ambiguous; he was throwing his weight behind the ‘Christian Terrorist’ meme. He just has issues with admitting to it.

See you tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
He was no member of my faith. A fraud is not a member despite what he says...
So would you be willing to say that the people who committed the 9/11 attacks and the attacks on your tube system weren't Muslim? So I guess that because you are ok with the possibility of innocents being killed with the death penalty and seem to be pro-torture you're not a Christian either. Got it, you're just pretending to be so you can be part of the clique who thinks so low of you because of how you were born.

Quote:
What RNC said was right...you scoff...
You can't even comprehend what rnc said. No sense me trying to explain it to you as if you can't even grasp what rnc said, you'd definitely not be able to understand a simple explanation.

Quote:
you hang around threads like this to mock...because if you didnt believe but were open you would be learning, and you show no signs...and if you didnt believe and didnt want to believe, you would register your opinion and leave...but no...you look out to try and actually bring other peoples faiths down.
I entered this thread showing my disgust for the actions taken without making any statement about any political or religious affiliations. You made the first statement possible relating it to Al Qaeda. Someone else brought in the term Christian terrorist. You used the "no Scotsman defense" and I called it out. Period.

Then the gang-bang started.

Quote:
Your attempt to call people here hypocrits...brings about what aim?
I did nothing of the sort in this thread. Stick to the subject.

Quote:
True non believers dont care...you align yourself with something you are not, in exactly the same way as the killer did to christianity. Your both frauds, I dont know whether its just to cause division, or if its just to cause attention...or if its a form of spiritual warfare, or if its just a case of being nutty...I dont know...but I KNOW people who dont believe...and I know those who are into hostile athiesm...which isnt an opinon...but it out to distroy the faith of those that have it.
I bet that you like hearing yourself talk, don't you?

Quote:
Your one of them....its your inability to be mute on subjects supposed to be no more then fantasy for comfort, that betrays you. It always is with your kind.
And what is my kind? Someone who can actually put out a thought in a concise form. Yep, that's me. You're doing a piss poor job of trying to bait me into slamming your religion.

Quote:
What you dont understand is that Christianity is not really a religion, its not a belief...neither is Judaism. Judaism is about blood family...and Christianity is about a relationship with the creator. If you are in a relationship with someone, you get to know them...you get to know what they are like...you get to know what they feel about issues, how they work.
What you don't understand is that you ramble on about stuff and lose any point you are trying to make. Stick to the subject.

Quote:
I Know GOD...personally...I know how to spot him in situations, in circumstances, in other people. He sometimes does condone violence, he sometimes does get angry...but for someone in the know...it becomes obvious, blindingly obvious when something like this happens...that it wasnt from GOD. He may use it to his advantage...but I do not believe that someone in a relationship with him would do what happened in Norway. If he wasnt in a relationship with Christ...then he has no right to call himself a Christian...and regardless of whether he does or not...by definition he is not a Christian.
You are so full of it and of yourself. You don't know Jack. Great usage of the "no true Scotsman" defense once again. Lol

You know what? If you were born in an Islamic country, you would most likely be Muslim. If born in a different country with a different religious brand, you would most likely be a member of that faith. It's simple; you became a member of the religion which you were brought up around, just as I was. We differ because I asked questions and realized that it wasn't for me and that I couldn't believe what had been and what was being taught.

BTW, you sure did read a lot into a simple statement I made. All of it imaginary.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:01 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
You made that statement knowing someone would react like this, so you could deny all knowledge.

You do it deliberately Buzzard. I want you to know that I am accutely aware that you never just point something out, without it being an attempt to cause this kind of stir. Its your whole reason for posting on this forum, it always had been.

You deliberately made that ambiguous statement hoping for someone like deathbob to come along. Does it make you feel good, what exactly is it, that you get out of ••••ing around with peoples core values.

Its not okay Buzzard.
Where the heck did I mess with the core values of anyone prior to the gangbang? I made a simple statement and was attacked for it.

You have a great imagination Tyburn. Too bad you lack common sense. I made the statement because you used the classic "no true Scotsman" defense. That's it. Dethbob then jumped in with a well played strawman that was easily blown down without any huffing or puffing. Classic.

I still stand by my statement and fully own it. You used the NTS defense; not once but twice. Pull your panties out of your crack, man up and admit it.