Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN View Post
I hope your wrong about that one.......

I also think though, that the world financial problems will be a opportunity for the antichrist to make his arrival on the world scene and have all the answers to the worlds financial woes..........that way people will embrace him.
I think the financial situation would have to be much worse for that...because at the moment we are all bearing it...We'd need complete social breakdown first, so that The Answer would be universally applicable.

You know, if the US, Europe, Russia, and China all went tits-up...if there was rioting in the streets of all the worlds large cities...if Governments were being toppled...THEN...someone who appears from nowhere with a workable answer...well maybe...

Personally...I dont think we are close to the antichrist...but we COULD be close to world unity...that has to probably happen first...who knows...the World Government may be in existance for thousands of years before the Anti-Christ takes it over...

One thing is for certain...we are definately closer to the end times now...then we were in 2008
Old 07-18-2011, 08:27 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I think the financial situation would have to be much worse for that...because at the moment we are all bearing it...We'd need complete social breakdown first, so that The Answer would be universally applicable.

You know, if the US, Europe, Russia, and China all went tits-up...if there was rioting in the streets of all the worlds large cities...if Governments were being toppled...THEN...someone who appears from nowhere with a workable answer...well maybe...

Personally...I dont think we are close to the antichrist...but we COULD be close to world unity...that has to probably happen first...who knows...the World Government may be in existance for thousands of years before the Anti-Christ takes it over...

One thing is for certain...we are definately closer to the end times now...then we were in 2008
With all the financial instability, natural disasters, wars, etc......It definitely makes one wonder.