Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 06-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Feeling terribly sad. Some idiot hit one of our dogs backing up into our driveway. They were on a freaking cell phone and did not hear everyone yelling at him to stop. The asshole also just drove away and did not say anything. If he is smart he won;t visit our neighbor again. Or I just might stick his head under a tire and back up and say sorry on my my cell phone can't hear you scream you worthless terd burgler. The kids are camp luckily but they were be devestated when they get home. Maggie was our first family dog.
How badly has your doggie been hurt
Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 AM
lyndsey823

Exhausted!!! Tired of working late shifts, pulling extra shifts and being on call. On call for the next 10 hours! Oh well, can't complain about being blessed enough to have a job. Just tired!!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:23 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about that, ChrisF.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Chris F

Thanks all. The girls took the news real hard when they got back from camp.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:39 AM
lyndsey823

Tired!! Looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Hair appt and inservice with the sales rep at work. Any of you that work in hospitals have policies preventing you from talking to and dating the sales reps? Mine would be a trauma surgery rep. Apparently we aren't supposed to speak outside of work. Are we the only place with this policy??
Old 06-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
Tired!! Looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Hair appt and inservice with the sales rep at work. Any of you that work in hospitals have policies preventing you from talking to and dating the sales reps? Mine would be a trauma surgery rep. Apparently we aren't supposed to speak outside of work. Are we the only place with this policy??
We aren't allowed to accept anything from them (not even food anymore). But there isn't anything in the policy that says no "fraternizing". It may be different for those who make the purchasing decisions but even at the nurse manager level we don't have that policy. Weird.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 07-01-2011, 06:31 AM
lyndsey823

You guys can't even accept food from them? That's like the number one way they get you to like them lol. I looked up our policies and there is a rule because it can create a conflict of interest. And his company has a strict policy on it. Figures I meet a nice guy and there's rules!!! Lol. Well I guess it's for the best, don't think I could trust a traveling salesman!!! Lol. He's bringing me lunch at work this weekend, maybe I should just cut off contact. Miss ya Amy!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
You guys can't even accept food from them? That's like the number one way they get you to like them lol. I looked up our policies and there is a rule because it can create a conflict of interest. And his company has a strict policy on it. Figures I meet a nice guy and there's rules!!! Lol. Well I guess it's for the best, don't think I could trust a traveling salesman!!! Lol. He's bringing me lunch at work this weekend, maybe I should just cut off contact. Miss ya Amy!!!
My first year here we could have lunch provided as long as it didn't go over a certain dollar amount per person. Now, we get nothing. We aren't even supposed to accept the m&ms that the physical therapy group likes to send. It's stupid. We would refer to them whether or not we got m&ms.

I miss you too, girlie! One day, when I'm rich , I'll fly a group of us somewhere totally awesome and you are at the very top of that list! We'll stay up all night together pretending that insomnia is awesome!

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 07-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Talking

I feel Fantastic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0Lb4cj_3c

Old 07-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Unhappy

like a failure....I cant find my video editing software...and I think I might have thrown it out by accident...without it...I dont know how I am supposed to make my Sisters Wedding Video...

I Have tonight, Wed, Thursday night...and then I'm off at another Wedding til Monday...and thats when I have to put it on CD for their return.

I cant get through to my parents to seek their advise...and im leaking valuable time.

I have been working SO hard on this Video, I spent the whole of last week sorting it all out, I was up all the hours of the night trying to get it perfect...now...I dont know what to do.

Its not like I can buy a new one. I dont have that sort of money, nor the free time to travel to anywhere likely to stock anything like that. What am I going to do