Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-20-2011, 03:37 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Default Fake cop tried to arrest,touch young girls!

ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-chatsworth-fake-cop,0,5801987.story

ktla.com
'Fake Cop' Tries to Arrest, Touch Young Girls in Chatsworth
The officer impersonator tried to put a tracking device in one victim's bra.
VIDEO: Watch Chip Yost's Report
KTLA News

6:44 PM PDT, June 8, 2011

Advertisement

CHATSWORTH, Calif. (KTLA) -- Authorities are trying to find a man who is posing as a police officer with a fake badge and preying on young girls in the Chatsworth area.

The suspect tried to arrest a 14-year-old girl and molested another girl after telling her he needed to put a tracking device in her bra, police said.

The incidents took place near Lawrence Middle School.

The suspect, in his 20s, is described as Hispanic or Asian, about 5 feet 5 inches tall with brown eyes and brown hair.

In one case he was wearing a Superman shirt and in another he was wearing a shirt "with a logo on it," an LAPD detective told KTLA.

Police say citizens should always look for more than just a badge and should ask to see the officer's picture identification.

A Los Angeles Police Department badge is blue in color and has the officer's name and rank along with their picture.

Anyone with more information about the man was asked to call detectives at (818) 832-0609.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:42 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Why are there so many creeps out there???
Old 06-20-2011, 03:58 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Why are there so many creeps out there???
Only thing I can think of is lack of moral value's! It's rather spooky!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:48 PM
County Mike

If it was women instead of young girls, I'd almost give the guy credit. Stick to 18+ and if they fall for it, it's their own dumb fault.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm with the FBI - Federal Boobie Inspector. I'm gonna need you to come with me."
Old 06-20-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
Only thing I can think of is lack of moral value's! It's rather spooky!
I think you hit the nail on the head, Kentucky. Sad and pathetic, isn't it?

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-21-2011, 01:20 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head, Kentucky. Sad and pathetic, isn't it?
Yep! This is one reason I think when in doubt it should be legal to call 911 and get another cop on the scene. Their needs to be some way of knowing it is a real police officer your dealing with!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:34 AM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
If it was women instead of young girls, I'd almost give the guy credit. Stick to 18+ and if they fall for it, it's their own dumb fault.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm with the FBI - Federal Boobie Inspector. I'm gonna need you to come with me."
Ya know, I'd like some creep to just try that on me! His FBI - Federal Boobie Inspector line (okay, that was funny) would get him DOA
Old 06-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-chatsworth-fake-cop,0,5801987.story

ktla.com
'Fake Cop' Tries to Arrest, Touch Young Girls in Chatsworth
The officer impersonator tried to put a tracking device in one victim's bra.
VIDEO: Watch Chip Yost's Report
KTLA News

6:44 PM PDT, June 8, 2011

Advertisement

CHATSWORTH, Calif. (KTLA) -- Authorities are trying to find a man who is posing as a police officer with a fake badge and preying on young girls in the Chatsworth area.

The suspect tried to arrest a 14-year-old girl and molested another girl after telling her he needed to put a tracking device in her bra, police said.

The incidents took place near Lawrence Middle School.

The suspect, in his 20s, is described as Hispanic or Asian, about 5 feet 5 inches tall with brown eyes and brown hair.

In one case he was wearing a Superman shirt and in another he was wearing a shirt "with a logo on it," an LAPD detective told KTLA.

Police say citizens should always look for more than just a badge and should ask to see the officer's picture identification.

A Los Angeles Police Department badge is blue in color and has the officer's name and rank along with their picture.

Anyone with more information about the man was asked to call detectives at (818) 832-0609.
If you take this story in conjunction with the story of the guy on the motorcycle arrested for recording a police officer, then you start to see a very, very serious problem with our law enforcement system.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:58 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
If you take this story in conjunction with the story of the guy on the motorcycle arrested for recording a police officer, then you start to see a very, very serious problem with our law enforcement system.
well, to be fair, this guy is thought to be posing as the po po ... i agree there are issues with many law enforcement agencies, but i wouldn't pin this one on them ..
Old 06-24-2011, 04:06 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I find it rather spooky! For 1 thing it causes confusion caused you ain't sure if you really are dealing with a cop or not! Their needs to be some kind of law to protect people from impersonators as well!