Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-21-2011, 12:07 PM
County Mike

Allen West should run. That guy makes a lot of sense and he's also a man of color, to erase all the "If you don't vote for Obama it's because you're racist" nonsense.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:46 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Doesn't matter no shot to beat b-ho in 2012. Too damn popular.

I'm also a big fan of Bobby Jindal but no one really knows who he is.
i agree with you that no one will be beating barack in 2012 .. you know what they say, Once you go Barack, you don't go back ..
Old 06-21-2011, 02:51 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Allen West should run. That guy makes a lot of sense and he's also a man of color, to erase all the "If you don't vote for Obama it's because you're racist" nonsense.
you have a point, but republicans just don't vote in a lot of people of colour or religious minorities .. sure there are a few ... i think a jewish candidate would do real well against barack .. you'd get a lot of jewish swing votes, but traditionally, republicans don't vote in many jews ...
Old 06-21-2011, 05:35 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Herman Cain also should be able to take the race card away from Obama as much as anybody. I do think West is a good guy but at the moment he ain't in the race. With Cain/Bachman we would get 2 decant conservatives that also have charisma! The fact that one happens to be black and the other a Woman won't hurt them none in the General election!