Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 06-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Primadawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If he didn't use her name or likeness, she outed herself. I'm just disgusted that anyone would think what he did was wrong.

So it's fine for her to kill their baby, but it's wrong for him to let people know he's upset about it?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-10-2011, 06:00 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
ok. given that.. I can see the potential for the "indistinguishable" comment..

a single cell.. compared to a 4 month old inutero child.. I would say that is a big difference...

can you/would you agree that alot of people would not agree that life begins at conception? cause what we are looking at.. at that point.. is really little more than cell division..
Well, facts are rarely a matter of public opinion. It doesn't matter what people believe, from a purely genetic standpoint, life begins at conception.

When does the soul inhabit the body? We don't know. However, the Bible tells us that life is in the blood and the embryonic circulatory system doesn't begin to form until day 17 after conception. So an argument could be made that the embryo is not fully human until the beginning of its third week of development. However, the point still stands that the person's DNA is complete from the moment of conception. So, genetically, they are still human even if they haven't formed blood yet.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-10-2011, 12:29 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Society is always telling people how to live! That's why theft and murder are supposed to be against the law!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
the Bible tells us that life is in the blood
I dont think it means that in the way your implying

The spirit isnt carried around in Blood...it cant be, coz when you die everything including your blood rots away

I think really its saying that the Blood carries the life force...and what its really talking about is the blood carrying the oxygen to the cells...so in essence, the life is really in the air...even as an unborn child...the blood is carrying oxygen syphoned off from the Mothers respiratory tract

So I wouldnt be bending that context, to try and assert the claim that the spirit doesnt enter the body until the blood is in circulation. Since we do not know when the spirit enters the body, but we do know that the spirit is not dependant on the body, we HAVE to assume that the Spirit is probably created BEFORE Fertilization, and we HAVE to assume as soon as we have life, we also have Spirit...that way we can rule out killing something that may or may not have a Spirit

Incidently, the Spirit is not trapped in the body of a living person...and yet I bet you if someone where to kill a man in the middle of an astral projection, he would be charged with Murder...you cant claim he wasnt alive because he wasnt exactly home at the time
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Yeah but given that her lawyer's response has not included slander I would guess she did infact have an abortion, plus her name wasn't used so slander is out.
yeah, that's if she was pregnant to begin with,

i say she should have to prove she was pregnant and had a miscarriage or she is libeling him.

i bet she faked pregnancy either after they broke up or an attempt to keep from breaking up then they broke up and she told him she had an abortion to upset him...... now she says she miscarried versus saying she lied about being pregnant.... i hope he kept all his text messages....
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-10-2011, 06:31 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I dont think it means that in the way your implying

The spirit isnt carried around in Blood...it cant be, coz when you die everything including your blood rots away

I think really its saying that the Blood carries the life force...and what its really talking about is the blood carrying the oxygen to the cells...so in essence, the life is really in the air...even as an unborn child...the blood is carrying oxygen syphoned off from the Mothers respiratory tract

So I wouldnt be bending that context, to try and assert the claim that the spirit doesnt enter the body until the blood is in circulation. Since we do not know when the spirit enters the body, but we do know that the spirit is not dependant on the body, we HAVE to assume that the Spirit is probably created BEFORE Fertilization, and we HAVE to assume as soon as we have life, we also have Spirit...that way we can rule out killing something that may or may not have a Spirit

Incidently, the Spirit is not trapped in the body of a living person...and yet I bet you if someone where to kill a man in the middle of an astral projection, he would be charged with Murder...you cant claim he wasnt alive because he wasnt exactly home at the time
Just covering all the bases of my argument. That's not what I believe, but I have heard pro-abortionists use that to justify abortion within the first three weeks of the pregnancy. Jeremiah 1:5 makes it pretty clear that GOD has a plan for our lives even before we are conceived. So to end a pregnancy at any point after conception is a violation of GOD's Law.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Just covering all the bases of my argument. That's not what I believe, but I have heard pro-abortionists use that to justify abortion within the first three weeks of the pregnancy. Jeremiah 1:5 makes it pretty clear that GOD has a plan for our lives even before we are conceived. So to end a pregnancy at any point after conception is a violation of GOD's Law.
Nate... just to be clear.. coming from your point of view.. I agree with you.. I just don't happen to agree with you..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Twinsmama
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
yeah, that's if she was pregnant to begin with,

i say she should have to prove she was pregnant and had a miscarriage or she is libeling him.

i bet she faked pregnancy either after they broke up or an attempt to keep from breaking up then they broke up and she told him she had an abortion to upset him...... now she says she miscarried versus saying she lied about being pregnant.... i hope he kept all his text messages....
I agree so much I said it a few posts ago. I know a few girls like that. Some girls are evil and say anything to hurt men. She probably threw this out there in desperation after my car won't start, i have a flat tire, etc. didn't work if she really had an abortion and wanted rid of the kid and didn't want to hurt the man she never would have told him. how did she think he was going to react....um by the way i killed your unborn baby.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-10-2011, 11:29 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I agree so much I said it a few posts ago. I know a few girls like that. Some girls are evil and say anything to hurt men. She probably threw this out there in desperation after my car won't start, i have a flat tire, etc. didn't work if she really had an abortion and wanted rid of the kid and didn't want to hurt the man she never would have told him. how did she think he was going to react....um by the way i killed your unborn baby.
sorry, i really should thoroughly read all the posts
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.