Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-05-2011, 01:58 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
seems to me that sonnen wants okami to win so he has a better chance at getting the title through okami than anderson ...

I think Okami poses more of a threat than Anderson.

Sonnen did fine with Anderson, he lost 20 seconds of the fight.
All he needs to do in a rematch is repeat and be more careful hte 5th.

Anderson has NOTHING for Sonnen until Sonnen slipped up,
he couldn't even hurt Sonnen standing.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-05-2011, 04:18 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
I think Okami poses more of a threat than Anderson.

Sonnen did fine with Anderson, he lost 20 seconds of the fight.
All he needs to do in a rematch is repeat and be more careful hte 5th.

Anderson has NOTHING for Sonnen until Sonnen slipped up,
he couldn't even hurt Sonnen standing.
yeah man, you gotta fight the whole fight ... sonnen handled okami already, he'd do what he did to okami for 5 rounds ....
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:30 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah man, you gotta fight the whole fight ... sonnen handled okami already, he'd do what he did to okami for 5 rounds ....
course he did, he was shooting up at the time,
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-09-2011, 05:58 PM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Everything Anderson said is right. Sonnen is a loser. He is a loser in the cage, and outside of the cage. Sonnen is a disrespectful, no-class, asshole, jerk. He may think he is being funny by obscenely, personally offending and insulting every single person in the world, but sooner or later it's gonna come back around to him. And when it does, he's gonna wish to god that he shut his disrespectful mouth a long time ago.

Hey chael, grow up and get a life.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-09-2011, 06:01 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
Everything Anderson said is right. Sonnen is a loser. He is a loser in the cage, and outside of the cage. Sonnen is a disrespectful, no-class, asshole, jerk. He may think he is being funny by obscenely, personally offending and insulting every single person in the world, but sooner or later it's gonna come back around to him. And when it does, he's gonna wish to god that he shut his disrespectful mouth a long time ago.

Hey chael, grow up and get a life.
it already has ... losing the TUF coaching job, losing the immediate rematch to anderson, getting caught for money laundering, getting his license suspended for doping, etc ..
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-09-2011, 06:46 PM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
it already has ... losing the TUF coaching job, losing the immediate rematch to anderson, getting caught for money laundering, getting his license suspended for doping, etc ..
true, but with the suspensions/getting caught/losing TUF job/etc... i have to wonder why he is still acting like a complete moron by intentionally trying to insult and offend so many different fighters, people, and even entire nations. i have to wonder why, after all the legal problems, and losing the TUF job, and getting suspended, why has he not learned his lesson? why is he still acting like the biggest disrespecting, offending douche in the entire business. why is he still trying to offend and insult people? i guess it comes down to the psychology going on inside his brain. i figure his erratic and immoral behavior must stem to some kind of early childhood sexual abuse. most likely, he was abused as a child. there is no other explanation i can think of, to explain how a human being can become so erratic and immoral. yes, chael sonnen clearly has more mental problems than any other fighter. he is mentally handicapped, in a very bad way. when he lashes out at other people... it speaks more to his own character, than to anyone else. when he insults others... he is really just revealing the psychosis that is happening within himself.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
true, but with the suspensions/getting caught/losing TUF job/etc... i have to wonder why he is still acting like a complete moron by intentionally trying to insult and offend so many different fighters, people, and even entire nations. i have to wonder why, after all the legal problems, and losing the TUF job, and getting suspended, why has he not learned his lesson? why is he still acting like the biggest disrespecting, offending douche in the entire business. why is he still trying to offend and insult people? i guess it comes down to the psychology going on inside his brain. i figure his erratic and immoral behavior must stem to some kind of early childhood sexual abuse. most likely, he was abused as a child. there is no other explanation i can think of, to explain how a human being can become so erratic and immoral. yes, chael sonnen clearly has more mental problems than any other fighter. he is mentally handicapped, in a very bad way. when he lashes out at other people... it speaks more to his own character, than to anyone else. when he insults others... he is really just revealing the psychosis that is happening within himself.
that's his schtick .. he can't get out of character, or people will bust on him even more .. plus, he has to stay in the limelight somehow ...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-09-2011, 07:05 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,715
Default

You have to respect yourself before you can respect others. I think that may be at the core of his (Sonnen's) attitude; low self-esteem, not much self-worth - so he overcompensates by tearing everyone else down.

But hey, I'm no psychoanalyst! Either way, he's got "issues", no doubt about that.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-09-2011, 08:04 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
Everything Anderson said is right. Sonnen is a loser. He is a loser in the cage, and outside of the cage. Sonnen is a disrespectful, no-class, asshole, jerk. He may think he is being funny by obscenely, personally offending and insulting every single person in the world, but sooner or later it's gonna come back around to him. And when it does, he's gonna wish to god that he shut his disrespectful mouth a long time ago.

Hey chael, grow up and get a life.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
true, but with the suspensions/getting caught/losing TUF job/etc... i have to wonder why he is still acting like a complete moron by intentionally trying to insult and offend so many different fighters, people, and even entire nations. i have to wonder why, after all the legal problems, and losing the TUF job, and getting suspended, why has he not learned his lesson? why is he still acting like the biggest disrespecting, offending douche in the entire business. why is he still trying to offend and insult people? i guess it comes down to the psychology going on inside his brain. i figure his erratic and immoral behavior must stem to some kind of early childhood sexual abuse. most likely, he was abused as a child. there is no other explanation i can think of, to explain how a human being can become so erratic and immoral. yes, chael sonnen clearly has more mental problems than any other fighter. he is mentally handicapped, in a very bad way. when he lashes out at other people... it speaks more to his own character, than to anyone else. when he insults others... he is really just revealing the psychosis that is happening within himself.
LoL You are so full of ••••• how can you say ••••• like that.
Maybe you should read your post before accusing others for doing the same thing you are doing.

Chael hasn't changed or will change because that's who he is! He is not acting like someone else or trying to be someone he's not.

Good stuff man you made me laugh
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.