Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 06-01-2011, 05:09 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
it wasnt spiritual last time. It was supposed to be a Wave, a Tsunami that would strike each in his own time zone at 6pm.

Sorry...WHAT BOLLOX...where is the compensation for the poor dear chaps that bought into his lies and sold everything??
Honestly, anyone who sold all they own because of his rapture prediction don't deserve to get it back. Being stupid is expensive. Lesson learned.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Honestly, anyone who sold all they own because of his rapture prediction don't deserve to get it back. Being stupid is expensive. Lesson learned.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Old 06-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Those Fishermen in the New Testament sold all they had and left their employment to follow Christ...in the end they received Martyredom...I suppose you think the same to that.

Anyone can be fooled...or perhaps you'd like to say that to the families who are left starving because the head of the household made a foolish decision.

Dont let the moral high ground blind you from the practical aspects, unless you enjoy seeing your countrymen, however foolish, and their families starve to death.

Same goes for you Rev
Old 06-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Those Fishermen in the New Testament sold all they had and left their employment to follow Christ...in the end they received Martyredom...I suppose you think the same to that.

Anyone can be fooled...or perhaps you'd like to say that to the families who are left starving because the head of the household made a foolish decision.

Dont let the moral high ground blind you from the practical aspects, unless you enjoy seeing your countrymen, however foolish, and their families starve to death.

Same goes for you Rev
Nobody is going to starve to death. We have welfare. And foodstamps. Too bad we did away with government cheese. That stuff was really good.

And Dave, the practical aspects of life mean providing for your family, not following some quackadoo. If we always rescue people who make dumb decisions, they will never learn anything. People learn faster from living with their mistakes.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 06-02-2011, 01:02 AM

Quote:

Same goes for you Rev

those fishernen in the old testament were reading a bible that said to watch for the messiah and jesus fit all the criteria to watch for

now we are told what to watch out for and harold camping fits all the criteria of a cooky false prophet,,,, i pity not the fools that won't read the Word that clearly says, "it will be in the twinkling of an eye" (not starting at 6pm and following the time zones) it would be like a thief in the night(not announced date and time) and no one, not even the Son knows the day and time

they are fools

what are we going to do for them? pay our taxes and give them food stamps
I know bums that don't work that live higher on the hog than i do cause of welfare

what are we going to do for them?

i say they better be thankful, they better take this as a huge wakeup call and repent and get redeemed or they will burn in hell
Old 06-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:

Same goes for you Rev
You fool
Old 06-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Rev

Quote:

Same goes for you Rev
WHAT?!?!
Brother, I hope you are kidding. No way you are comparing these 2 cases.
if I tell you not to touch the stove because its hot, and you do it anyway, I may feel sorry for you once. But this dude has done this before and for them to fall for this the second time around?! They get no sympathy from me. Jesus warned about these people.

BTW, please check your bold statements about the way someone feels about Christian issues until you have evidence.
I'm talking about this, "Those Fishermen in the New Testament sold all they had and left their employment to follow Christ...in the end they received Martyredom...I suppose you think the same to that."