Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-20-2011, 12:00 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
1. True That

2. Welcome to life, it sucks, so get used to it. Things that happen elsewhere always follow you around.

3. He lied, he failed to address it then and at a second hearing just on it, now he has to wait til 2012 til he can attempt to get his license. So pretty much stop crying over it.
Yep.

He is a proven criminal and an unethical person. He made his bed, now he gots to sleep in it.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:52 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Who did he steal from again?

Because you obviously don't know the details of the money laundering thing.
wasn't it for the fact that he submitted a fake letter or sale agreement for work that he knew wasn't going to get done? so someone got money (even if it wasn't him) that wasn't coming to them .... i would say that is stealing .... the money had to come from somewhere ...
Old 05-20-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
wasn't it for the fact that he submitted a fake letter or sale agreement for work that he knew wasn't going to get done? so someone got money (even if it wasn't him) that wasn't coming to them .... i would say that is stealing .... the money had to come from somewhere ...
I say mostly anyone would take or want that deal. Yeah I know except for a couple of people on this forum.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:30 PM
logrus

Don't worry guys, in May 2012 he will be able to get a new license, of course only 2 people by then will give a damn about him..
Old 05-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Don't worry guys, in May 2012 he will be able to get a new license, of course only 2 people by then will give a damn about him..
I highly doubt it. He actually has a large fan base.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:05 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I say mostly anyone would take or want that deal. Yeah I know except for a couple of people on this forum.

that's not the point ... he did it and got caught ... can't whine about it now ... but to say that it isn't stealing is funny ..
Old 05-20-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post

Okay, guys, here is a quote from one article I found talking about the deal he was involved in. It's obviously fraud, and yes, Javi, that is illegal and wrong, period, and we should care about that. Chael's lucky he got probation and isn't in prison. But, I still think he's probably getting a longer suspension than maybe someone else might have gotten.

Quote:
Sonnen "admitted that a financial transaction he conducted was designed to conceal or disguise the ownership and control of the proceeds of wire fraud," according to a Department of Justice statement.

Specifically, Sonnen allegedly arranged for a title company to pay $69,000 to a plumbing company for repairs to a Portland home, which Sonnen was involved in the sale. The release states that Sonnen knew that no repairs would be made to the home. Once the loan was funded, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, the plumbing company was directed by Sonnen to pay $65,000 to the homebuyer as a cash incentive for purchasing the home.
Does anyone know how this works? It says Chael got the title company to pay and then it calls it a loan. They were obviously trying to hide who the bulk of the money was really going to (the homebuyer), but how were they and who was (if they were even intending to) to pay the "loan" back to the title company?
Old 05-31-2011, 05:21 PM
Miss Foxy

***Sonnen shirts...***
Free shipping...
http://www.greenlightdaily.com/
Old 06-01-2011, 03:01 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
***Sonnen shirts...***
Free shipping...
http://www.greenlightdaily.com/
I wonder if they already come "laundered" and if they are "hypo" allergenic ...

i know ... lame ...
Old 06-01-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
If he would just come out and announce that he became a Democrat his legal trouble would probably go away!
The Only Reason he lies and Steals is because he is Republican

Why would you even bring that Up?

Chael will be back and Que and Logrus will go silent when he is back on top.