Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
That is pure asininity foolishness. I never said anything of the sort and you must not have learned read. All I said is that even the supermarket beef is not free form unhealthy stuff like fillers and chemicals. But since my name was attached to the post you got your panties in a wad again and ignored what I wrote. I am coming to walk away because I know all you see is your own rose colored glasses and refuse to think hey someone else might be right. Did you even bother to google it? doubtful. Just do what you do best and ignore my post and spare me your ignorance by replying.

[QUOTE=Chris F;167180]As for being crap food well anything you do not grow yourself and know its origins is crap because it is so sull of steriods and chemicals and such that is is no worse than Mickey D's.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:00 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Well, according to a 2007 study in the Critical Reviews of Toxicology, performed by, well, several doctors states that "The weight of existing evidence is that aspartame is safe at current levels of consumption as a nonnutritive sweetener." I know literally hundreds of people who drink diet soda and not a single person has died, gotten cancer, experienced headaches, etc. as a result of doing so.

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...08440701516184
Do you personally know of anyone who smokes and died of lung cancer? I don't. But I have no doubts that cigs can cause lung cancer.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:22 AM
County Mike

Artificial sweeteners cause drain bamage!

Seriously, it's crap. Regular sugar is less harmful to your body and Stevia, from what I've read, is a natural 0-calorie sweetener that is a much better "diet" choice.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:12 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Artificial sweeteners cause drain bamage!

Seriously, it's crap. Regular sugar is less harmful to your body and Stevia, from what I've read, is a natural 0-calorie sweetener that is a much better "diet" choice.

Actually, I didn't believe that artificial sweeteners were bad UNTIL my doc told me to aviod them for two months. I drank iced tea that was lightly sweetened with real sugar, rather than the artificial stuff. I calculated that the caloric count was about 25 calories per glass. ( 16 oz glass )

At the end of the two months I had less headache pain and less overall pain in my body. And I lost a few pounds without changing my diet or exercise plan.

Now if I drink it I get an instant headache. And it just makes me more thirsty.