Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 05-24-2011, 07:18 AM

Play, I went to amctv.com and clicked on "The Killing" and then "Episodes" and then clicked on "Details" starting with Episode 1 to read what the episode entailed. I haven't got through all of them yet. I noticed some of the "comments" from people and they were asking the same thing, "Why can't I watch the episodes online?" so I guess we're all in the same boat. But, at least we can read about them...it's better than nothing.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 AM

Any guesses on the murderer?
Old 06-01-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
Any guesses on the murderer?
I realized earlier today that I forgot to watch it Sunday. Maybe if we go by process of elimination of who we "don't" think it is...

You start.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I realized earlier today that I forgot to watch it Sunday. Maybe if we go by process of elimination of who we "don't" think it is...

You start.
I knew from the beginning that it wasn't the teacher. The show seems to have a politically correct bent. The Somali Muslim is not going to be the killer. I am thinking possibly the female assistant to the liberal politician.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:23 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
I knew from the beginning that it wasn't the teacher. The show seems to have a politically correct bent. The Somali Muslim is not going to be the killer. I am thinking possibly the female assistant to the liberal politician.
Female and a liberal? I've never seen the show & I know that she can't possibly be a murderer!!
Old 06-02-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Female and a liberal? I've never seen the show & I know that she can't possibly be a murderer!!
Ben, Ben, Ben. You have obviously never played politically correct poker. A black, Somali Muslim, pony-tailed, poetry-spouting, former white student-impregnating, public school teacher trumps a WASP, daughter-of-a-senator, political operative - even if she is a liberal woman. Don't you know anything?
Old 06-02-2011, 06:05 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Ben, Ben, Ben. You have obviously never played politically correct poker. A black, Somali Muslim, pony-tailed, poetry-spouting, former white student-impregnating, public school teacher trumps a WASP, daughter-of-a-senator, political operative - even if she is a liberal woman. Don't you know anything?
O geez, I didn't realize how the deck was stacked! Of course if she's a manipulating b!tch, then it must be the woman!!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I need to go back to the site and finish reading about those episodes I initially missed before giving my idea of who I think it is.

As to yours...?...wasn't it his car or rather one associated with his campaign where her body was found? If so, why would she leave her in a car that could be traced back to him and draw that negative attention to him and his campaign? Also, they're obviously having a "thing" going on the side together. I was thinking that it does have to do with someone connected to the political campaign, but on the other side. But if it is someone associated with the liberal politician, I would think it's that guy who wanted to run that damning story about the pregnant girl before he got the "okay" from his politician. Just my thoughts for now; I'll get back to this once I finish "backtracking".

The liberal politician is the thin dark haired guy, right? Otherwise, I've got everything backwards!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I need to go back to the site and finish reading about those episodes I initially missed before giving my idea of who I think it is.

As to yours...?...wasn't it his car or rather one associated with his campaign where her body was found? If so, why would she leave her in a car that could be traced back to him and draw that negative attention to him and his campaign? Also, they're obviously having a "thing" going on the side together. I was thinking that it does have to do with someone connected to the political campaign, but on the other side. But if it is someone associated with the liberal politician, I would think it's that guy who wanted to run that damning story about the pregnant girl before he got the "okay" from his politician. Just my thoughts for now; I'll get back to this once I finish "backtracking".

The liberal politician is the thin dark haired guy, right? Otherwise, I've got everything backwards!
Good points. The car was submerged under a lake. It was never meant to be found. It wouldn't make sense if it was a planned murder, but if it was a crime of passion committed in anger (without planning) it could make sense. If that happened, submerging the car so it will never be found points to a person with a campaign connection.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:07 PM

They sure played a dirty trick. I heard that it was picked up for a second season, but I thought the second season would be about a new case. I'm still leaning towards the female assistant to the politician as the murderer.