Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-18-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
That creep! He is a sick bastard! IF he becomes a pilot, he could do something like that in the airplane bathroom.
Seconded!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I hope she wasn't there during that time, Melissa. I feel for those who were caught with his camera...it's such a violation! I did see where it said this was just a misdemeanor. So you think because of that he "won't" have to register? I'm not sure what the laws are requiring them to register (misdemeanor...felony?), but you would think this particular act would require him to register as a sex offender. If this was his first time to do something like this, I believe it was just the beginning and that he would eventually do more things of this nature or worse.

I was just teasing Mike about the FB thing. I wouldn't doubt that he is on there though.
Lol I mis-read the FB part! I have been swamped at work so I am scatter brained! lol. Our town is one of the nicest in the East San Gabriel Valley (yes I am valley! lol) this is scary and truly sick! I am going to see what happens in the next few days I am deeply concerned.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Twinsmama

That is nasty. how hard up must you be to point a camera at a toilet. doesn't anyone just stick a camera under your skirt as you walk by anymore at least that way you know there won't be any children seen.

i know for sure there are some nasty things going on in the target bathroom by my house. you can not go in there without some old lady stinking it up and making funny noises

seriously though i hope he does have to get put on the list for sexual offenders! its sick to even think this way but i hope he wasn't doing this to see little girls. either way is nasty but that is worse. i hope he gets in big trouble these types of things shouldn't be taken lightly! i hope your daughter was not there then Miss Foxy!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 03:14 PM
DonnaMaria

That is really disturbing........on so many levels……….

First of all, in my opinion……..he should not be allowed to be a pilot… EVER….

because he obviously puts his sexual gratification over the safety of the public…..he cannot be trusted to operate something so dangerous as an airplane.

He doesn’t possess rational thinking and this “fetish” of his is dangerous because he was willing to do something so horrible and illegal just for sexual gratification. There are a million, LEGAL fetish sites out there and he could have gone that route but chose not to. That just proves that he is a COMPLETE wacko!

And I cannot comprehend how this could only be considered a misdemeanor charge. That is outrageous!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 03:17 PM
DonnaMaria

Melissa, I certainly hope your daughter wasn't a victim. I would be freaking out as well.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Miss Foxy

I asked my mom if my lil princess went to Starbucks and my mom said this word for word.
"WTH do you think I just let her run around town by herself?!!"
So no she was not there thank goodies. I still haven't read anything more on this so I guess we shall see what happens..
Old 05-19-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I asked my mom if my lil princess went to Starbucks and my mom said this word for word.
"WTH do you think I just let her run around town by herself?!!"
So no she was not there thank goodies. I still haven't read anything more on this so I guess we shall see what happens..
Thank goodness she wasn't a victim of this sicko.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Miss Foxy

***UPDATE on the pervert***
'Starbucks peeper' also accused of stalking woman, stealing underwear
Posted: 05/19/2011 05:46:00 PM PDT

Related story
San Dimas man arrested on suspicion of planting hidden camera in Glendora Starbucks bathroom
GLENDORA - A 25-year-old San Dimas man accused of planting a hidden camera in a Glendora Starbucks bathroom also allegedly stalked a 21-year-old woman and stole her undergarments, according to police.
William Zafra Velasco was arrested and charged with planting a camera that looked like a coat hanger in front of the toilet in Starbucks at 1832 E. Route 66. The camera was operational April 14 and 15, and captured images of about 45 women and children, police said. Investigators are seeking 34 victims who have not been identified.

Velasco is a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Arizona. It was unclear Thursday evening whether the woman he stalked was a student there as well. But authorities said Glendora detectives discovered women's underwear wrapped in plastic baggies inside Velasco's home while serving a search warrant.

Velasco has been released on $50,000 bail.

Read more: http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_18099756#ixzz1Mv3rU7qq
Old 05-21-2011, 12:25 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Sounds like a rapist in the making!