Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-17-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Why would he be worried about that?
That is over, he was fined.

He also dropped out of his political campaign before that happened.
Tyburn is just Hating and looking for a fight, dont listen to him atomdanger

War Sonnen!!

He will be Back! O yes!! He will Be Back!!
Old 05-18-2011, 03:07 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
He wasn't getting shots (I didn't think)
He is prescribed TST because his body doesn't produce enough natural test.
(its actually common)

My understanding was that you have to redo any prescribed drugs every fight.
(Makes complete sense)

and Sonnen just didn't re submit the paperwork for his next fight in Cali,
because they had approved it before.

If that was the case, he made the mistake, he pays for it.
I just don't know how they're suspending a lic that doesn't exist right now.
BUT, if he did lie at his previous hearing I can see how they might deny him a future license.
It is common, because holistic doctors prescribe it to anyone for anything. All you have to tell them is your tired and unable to have sex and they will write it up for you. By the way its also common for people who abused steroids too ...

Sonnen said he was told he didn't have to by the Csac which wasn't true, when asked why he didn't fill it in on the pre fight questionnaire he said because he was embarrassed because other fighters like to look over the shoulder.

In that last statement I quoted Sonnen twice, both statement contradict each other. If you want a third, he said to the one doc he was going to piss hot, if you want a forth, he said he didn't know there were different Docs ? Do you see how many stories surround this 1 incident. Talk about 1 lie to try and cover up another lie.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:12 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
It is common, because holistic doctors prescribe it to anyone for anything. All you have to tell them is your tired and unable to have sex and they will write it up for you. By the way its also common for people who abused steroids too ...

Sonnen said he was told he didn't have to by the Csac which wasn't true, when asked why he didn't fill it in on the pre fight questionnaire he said because he was embarrassed because other fighters like to look over the shoulder.

In that last statement I quoted Sonnen twice, both statement contradict each other. If you want a third, he said to the one doc he was going to piss hot, if you want a forth, he said he didn't know there were different Docs ? Do you see how many stories surround this 1 incident. Talk about 1 lie to try and cover up another lie.
Actually I think most docs do a blood test first!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:43 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
Actually I think most docs do a blood test first!
Some do some don't, but those blood tests can easily be tricked, much the same way people can trick the steroid tests.

Like my other post had said, steroid users also can test low because they screw up the way their body naturally produces it.

Anyways the bottom line is hes been doing this since 2008 and if he didn't get the wrong amount or at the wrong time, or he didn't follow every protocol then hed still be doing it an nobody would know.

So since he followed protocol earlier and it was ok, would him peeing the same level warrant a suspension even though he had medical allowance?

People can think what they want, but I feel he did abuse the system to try and cheat, just like he tried to cheat and abuse the system with his money laundering scheme.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:48 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Some do some don't, but those blood tests can easily be tricked, much the same way people can trick the steroid tests.

Like my other post had said, steroid users also can test low because they screw up the way their body naturally produces it.

Anyways the bottom line is hes been doing this since 2008 and if he didn't get the wrong amount or at the wrong time, or he didn't follow every protocol then hed still be doing it an nobody would know.

So since he followed protocol earlier and it was ok, would him peeing the same level warrant a suspension even though he had medical allowance?

People can think what they want, but I feel he did abuse the system to try and cheat, just like he tried to cheat and abuse the system with his money laundering scheme.
well, from what i have read, randy, henderson and lindland were on this and what's funny is they were all in the same camp ... LOL ... and i think chael trained with them for a bit ... the part i don't buy is that chael said he never went through puberty and stuff ... that is just bs ... i mean, he could have been a great collegiate athlete being half a man, but i doubt it ...
Old 05-19-2011, 05:41 AM
atomdanger

Quote:

Did he get testosterone from a holistic doctor?

I was also under the impression that Randy, Hendo, and Hughes were all on TRT.

The bottom line for me is, California approved it, and didn't care for the Okami fight.
Then DID care, with the same results, for the Anderson fight.

Now, if he didn't get it approved like he was suppose to
(as you are for prescribed drugs) then so be it.
But when your commission allowed the same exact thing less than a year before for the same guy, can you really be so upset with the guy?

California admitted they approved it before,
and admitted he didn't do the paperwork properly,
and lowered his suspension for 6 months because of it.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:42 AM
atomdanger

Quote:

Great question, and the answer is no.
His levels haven't changed, he just didn't go through the proper avenues to be cleared for trt prior to the Anderson fight like he should have.