Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-12-2011, 12:38 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I have yet to see the actual numbers of his testerone levels... also admiting that he "shot up" a coulple of days before the fight.. that's news to me..

But I do remember him producing evidence that it was doctor approved.. and that he had notified the commision previously and was allowed...

So it wasn't that he "pee'd hot".. it seems more that he was suspended then for not notifying them.. which was stupid.. his defense was pretty much.. " I forgot."

Cali busted him for lying to the previous commision.. and being a convicted felon..
Yeah if you watched the feed from the hearing you would have drawn the same conclusions. He admitted he took the shoot a few days prior. He also tried to say that since Kizer new he was on the treatment that that meant he didnt have to have proof for the Silva fight. So he just did the verbal Q which isn't proper channels anyways.

He was doing it for the Okami fight and the Nate fight as well, people don't know about that because he didn't piss twice the limit. But yeah Cheals been shooting up since 08 lol.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:23 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
1. Sonnen did NOT test positive for a banned substance.
His testosterone to estrogen levels were off, that is a marker for PED use,
so it counts a positive test. That aside, he was suspended, and served his 6 month suspension. He currently has NO license in California, and they're suspending him again... for nothing.
how did he get suspended for nothing? he lied during the testimony in california and was given a 6-month reprieve on his original sentence based on those lies ... california has every right to suspend him until he can clarify why he made those statements .. and i also don't think he has a license in nv either .. he has to reapply and still hasn't been given the license as nothing was determined at his meeting with NV .. but that could have been for a corner job and not fighting ...
Old 05-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Hmmm...you got me thinking. California and Nevada do have a lot of democrats...maybe some of those commission guys. Like you point out, Chael is a Republican.

I think Cheachea is rubbing off on me. I definitely smell a conspiracy!

Yup!! There's more behind it than what meets the eye!!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:37 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
how did he get suspended for nothing? he lied during the testimony in california and was given a 6-month reprieve on his original sentence based on those lies ... california has every right to suspend him until he can clarify why he made those statements .. and i also don't think he has a license in nv either .. he has to reapply and still hasn't been given the license as nothing was determined at his meeting with NV .. but that could have been for a corner job and not fighting ...
Right, but here is what you're not getting.
He doesn't have a LIC in California, they can't suspend a lic that doesn't exist.

He served a 6 month suspension and hasn't renewed.
So now they are "suspending" him for what?
For false statements during his original suspension trial?