Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
ah, the plot thickens

[
Old 03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
lol,,its funny how people can twist things around to help further their own agendas,
please tell me how i twisted anything around to further my agenda. seriously, please elaborate and tell me.

i don't have an agenda any more than nate, dana white, the athletic commission or any of the other thousands of people who saw the facts. the facts are, GSP greased. if you deny that then you are truly blind.

in regards to team jackson having a history of making their fighters greasy, that is not twisted by me, that is a fact. go read matt's blog, renzo gracie's blog, jason miller's blog, kenny florian's statement about huerta, bj's comments, serra's comments, sean sherk's post fight interview about GSP.

as far as hughes 'greasing' if you think that was really greasing then maybe you shouldn't even be here at this forum.

Last edited by que; 03-05-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:59 AM
kevint13

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
the facts are, GSP greased. if you deny that then you are truly blind.
I guess I am blind because I don't think he cheated. I have re-watched the fight and the most vaseline that may have been applied to his back was minimal because his left hand was never used to apply vaseline to his face (it was on the back of his hand which never touched GSP). Also, I read the response provided by GSP and his trainers to the NSAC and there are some good points in there (I linked to it in the GSP response thread).

I think that GSP's corner made a mistake of having Phil Nurse do both the vaseline and the 'breathing' technique as this is what put them in this situation. So if GSP 'greased' then I believe it was completely unintentional. But this situation definitely got the attention of the NSAC and other state athletic commissions and this will likely make the sport more clean. I also think there are many occurrences where an excessive amount of vaseline is used ie. Jon Fitch in his fight with GSP.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the issue.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:12 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
please tell me how i twisted anything around to further my agenda. seriously, please elaborate and tell me.

i don't have an agenda any more than nate, dana white, the athletic commission or any of the other thousands of people who saw the facts. the facts are, GSP greased. if you deny that then you are truly blind.

in regards to team jackson having a history of making their fighters greasy, that is not twisted by me, that is a fact. go read matt's blog, renzo gracie's blog, jason miller's blog, kenny florian's statement about huerta, bj's comments, serra's comments, sean sherk's post fight interview about GSP.

as far as hughes 'greasing' if you think that was really greasing then maybe you shouldn't even be here at this forum.

you really only see what you want to see,,

Ive had a little time to cool down a bit and think things over,,
if you really believe that i think Matt was greasing all i can say is you really need to start reading all the posts in a thread before you start making accusations,
i know its hard for you to believe BJ got his ass whooped that bad without GSP cheating in some way but he did,,you really need to try and get over it,,

now just so you and i understand each other,,you seem very angry when you address me and i wont tolerate it any more,
if this sort of thing keeps up then i will have no choice but to hire the guy who tried to assassinate President Bush and get him to come after you,,(when he gets out of jail that is),
and if this doesn't scare you it should,I'm pretty sure the guy still has one good shoe left,,,

Last edited by bradwright; 03-06-2009 at 02:11 AM.