Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 04-26-2011, 09:47 PM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I wasnt in that discussion. I made a general statement.
shields didnt finish mayhem it was a close decision so the statement wasnt even really accurate... But i agree with you people like mayhem cus hes exciting and dont like shields because hes boring.. so people will get more excited for mayhem despite who is actually the better fighter!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
shields didnt finish mayhem it was a close decision so the statement wasnt even really accurate... But i agree with you people like mayhem cus hes exciting and dont like shields because hes boring.. so people will get more excited for mayhem despite who is actually the better fighter!
Thanks when I say finish I mean with the WIN.... But I see what you meant...
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 PM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Thanks when I say finish I mean with the WIN.... But I see what you meant...
yeah yeah i know shields is in your top five favorite fighter at the moment just because hes facing GSP this weekend
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
yeah yeah i know shields is in your top five favorite fighter at the moment just because hes facing GSP this weekend
Lol! I am so predictable!! teehee
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:09 PM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lol! I am so predictable!! teehee
foxy you should cheer for gsp this fight so your boy nick can be the one to end his reign later not shields
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
foxy you should cheer for gsp this fight so your boy nick can be the one to end his reign later not shields
What a diabolical plan!! Never thought of it that way!!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:31 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I disagree. Mayhem could easily take Mike down, which spells game over for the Count. There's a chance that Mike might goad him into standing & banging, but unless he throws another illegal knee, there's no way he's TKOing Jason.
Totally agree.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:37 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,757
Default

I guess the powers-that-be will just have to make that fight happen so we'll know with certainty (that Mayhem would win).

Hmmm, I must have been absent on the days Rev typed his aggressive posts, looking for a fight.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I guess the powers-that-be will just have to make that fight happen so we'll know with certainty (that Mayhem would win).

Hmmm, I must have been absent on the days Rev typed his aggressive posts, looking for a fight.

come on, you know me. PUNK!!!


I know, it just doesnt fit me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.