Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Preach

Default MAC Look at The 67 C5 Vette

http://www.67c5.com/c5video.html

We have one of these at the dealership and it is bad. I like original but I must say this is one of the best conversions I have ever saw. It only comes with the price tag of $65,000 but ofcourse you also have to supply the Vette

Old 03-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Oddtodd76

I could see myself driving that...you know, just as a daily driver! LOL
Old 03-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Mac

That is a really good looking conversion . Alot of companies out there try different conversions , not all of them hit the nail on the head so to speak , but a few like this place seems like they got it right. Another one that i am a fan of , also built on a c5 or c6 chassis , "provided by you" is the "789" it is a comination of a 57 , 58 and 59 chevy all built with modern styling on a vette chassis. It uses the 57 front , the side trim styling of a 58 and the large sweeping fins and cats eye tail lights of a 59. I think these folks hit it out of the park with this one. Im not one for new age retro styling but i think in a sea of look alikes , this car just screams look at me . And it says it in a very seductive voice , not over powering and not as gawdy as the description sounds. Very clean lines and flowing lines that just melt together. It says " im reliving the past with old age american styling , but doing it with modern day comfort and appeal" They didnt get stayed very close to the looks of the cars they were trying to mimic, You cannot look at that grille and say " hmm , that kinda looks like a 57" or the rear and say" hey thats similiar to a 59 chevy" no , this styling smacks you in the face and screams at you just what it came from.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Mac

couple more

Old 03-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Oddtodd76

[

[/QUOTE]

That car just begs to have a black paint job!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:26 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
http://www.67c5.com/c5video.html

We have one of these at the dealership and it is bad. I like original but I must say this is one of the best conversions I have ever saw. It only comes with the price tag of $65,000 but ofcourse you also have to supply the Vette

Looks like a 3D model to me. Not to mention the photoshop on it sucks.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Deerstabber

Mac your taste is BAD!!! What are you thinkin! The Vette looks like fat, like and air hose up the tailpipe.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
couple more

Nice I like I really like but you must murder it out Black on Black