Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:27 PM
BamaGrits84
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

At first I was thinking no way could I deal with Bisping being on TUF again but if Chael could make Bisping look like Hendo did it would worth listening to his b*tching.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-06-2011, 05:53 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Hahaha, that's what he means, Flo. Spitsbing cheated w/ an illegal knee, Chael cheated with testosterone. He's trying to make you out to be a hypocrite.
I don't have to try at all, they did a very nice job of it themselves.

But its cool, i totally get where they are coming from. It would make them happy, so that makes it ok..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-07-2011, 02:08 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Just thought I'd say hello

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i love the look on AS's face in that pic. It says, "Lord let him tap and stop kicking my butt! I cant take any more!"
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-07-2011, 02:44 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
i love the look on AS's face in that pic. It says, "Lord let him tap and stop kicking my butt! I cant take any more!"
I love the look on Chael's face after the fight was over.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-07-2011, 03:43 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I love the look on Chael's face after the fight was over.

I love that gif.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-11-2011, 06:55 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I love the look on Chael's face after the fight was over.

what was he thinking? man, even when i am on peds i still got tapped?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:34 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

LoL its funny how it still hurts the Silva fans to admit that Anderson got his @$$ kicked

Lets be realistic not even the biggest Silva fan saw that coming they where in shock of how Chael made him look so ordinary.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL its funny how it still hurts the Silva fans to admit that Anderson got his @$$ kicked

Lets be realistic not even the biggest Silva fan saw that coming they where in shock of how Chael made him look so ordinary.
yeah and now he has that loss on his- what's that?
he won the fight?
he realized the fight was 25 minutes long and not 24minutes?
he took the best Sonnen gave him and still pulled out the win?
he's still the champ?

yeah it really hurts...

didn't see the majority of the fight go the way it did. but in the end I saw Silva winning.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
yeah and now he has that loss on his- what's that?
he won the fight?
he realized the fight was 25 minutes long and not 24minutes?
he took the best Sonnen gave him and still pulled out the win?
he's still the champ?

yeah it really hurts...

didn't see the majority of the fight go the way it did. but in the end I saw Silva winning.
Obviously you saw him win when the fight was over, but during the fight you had already resigned yourself. Just Admit it
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.