Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:39 AM
suntereo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default diaz vs daley

well i just went to the ufc site and watched a nick diaz vs paul daley preview. that's it.... just saying
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

double knock out.. and the laughter from the crowd is so severe that they are both out of MMA.. that's the ideal end to the match for me..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-04-2011, 06:01 AM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,099
Default

i love it when nick fights... he always shows up to fight, end.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:27 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nick is a great fighter to watch. Always entertaining and very tough to beat.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:29 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Agreed. I don't like what he does out of the ring, but he's always a great performer inside he cage. Never backs down (except from Mayhem* ), is dangerous from anywhere & doesn't mind getting hit to land some shots in return.

* How long before Foxy shows up to castrate me for that comment?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Agreed. I don't like what he does out of the ring, but he's always a great performer inside he cage. Never backs down (except from Mayhem* ), is dangerous from anywhere & doesn't mind getting hit to land some shots in return.

* How long before Foxy shows up to castrate me for that comment?
Jason is the one who ducked this fight. He has all these issues!!! He's scared..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've ordered that shirt Chael is wearing in your sig!

'Don't be thcared homie.'
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
I've ordered that shirt Chael is wearing in your sig!

'Don't be thcared homie.'
Halla!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-04-2011, 03:48 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Jason is the one who ducked this fight. He has all these issues!!! He's scared..
It really depends on which side of the argument you're already on for who's ducking whom. Each side raises what seem to be valid complaints. Honestly, sounds like both need to nut up & just get it done.

(now for Chael, apparently it'll take a little more effort for him to nut up )
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
It really depends on which side of the argument you're already on for who's ducking whom. Each side raises what seem to be valid complaints. Honestly, sounds like both need to nut up & just get it done.

(now for Chael, apparently it'll take a little more effort for him to nut up )
The fact that Jason wants Nick to go to Middleweight? Really Nick is the champion if your pursuing the champion wouldn't most people fight in the same weight class? Jason even declined a catch weight.. Sorry I used to like Jason,but someone who runs his mouth and can't even meet him at a catchweight is a wussy..(For lack of better words)...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.