Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
I feel....old. Leaving tonight for a weekend of shopping in St. Louis for my oldest daughter's......PROM DRESS!

I can remember DETAILS about shopping for my junior prom dress...I remember others that I looked at...I remember shoes I almost bought...HOW can I possibly have a child old enough to be doing this now?

Should be a great weekend though...my mom's going too, as well as a friend of my daughter's. Girlie bonding time!
Have fun!!
Old 03-18-2011, 05:05 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
I feel....old. Leaving tonight for a weekend of shopping in St. Louis for my oldest daughter's......PROM DRESS!

I can remember DETAILS about shopping for my junior prom dress...I remember others that I looked at...I remember shoes I almost bought...HOW can I possibly have a child old enough to be doing this now?

Should be a great weekend though...my mom's going too, as well as a friend of my daughter's. Girlie bonding time!
Yeah, I can remember shopping for my first prom dr - I mean Tux!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:03 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:

It sounds like so much fun!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:04 PM
DonnaMaria

Yay!!!!! We returned from our trip with NO blood and NO accident reports!

And only a few tears!!!! Mission accomplished!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:23 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
Yay!!!!! We returned from our trip with NO blood and NO accident reports!

And only a few tears!!!! Mission accomplished!!!!!!
Well that's no fun.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:48 PM
BamaGrits84

I feel like I could throw ANOTHER tantrum after someone asking me about my "red" hair! NEVER EVER let a chain salon mess with your hair. I went from good highlights with a slight problem to zebra head to yellow brick road head to "did you dye your hair red"!
Old 03-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Completely off topic but I just had to share this: I totally thought of you when my bag was searched by TSA on the way back from DisneyWorld last night.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Super Moderator

Ahhhh. I am totally relaxed and happy. I just spent the last 6 days at DisneyWorld with my kids and bf. We had such a blast. We had a plan for every single day and executed it so perfectly that we never had more than a 20 minute wait to ride the rides we wanted to go on. Plus we were done with the parks by 4 pm when it started getting really crowded and would go back to the resort to swim and relax. Then we'd hit Downtown Disney and shop, listen to the live music, and see shows. I don't have to go back to work until Monday so I have 2 more days of relaxation before the craziness begins again. I SO needed this.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-19-2011, 03:07 AM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Ahhhh. I am totally relaxed and happy. I just spent the last 6 days at DisneyWorld with my kids and bf. We had such a blast. We had a plan for every single day and executed it so perfectly that we never had more than a 20 minute wait to ride the rides we wanted to go on. Plus we were done with the parks by 4 pm when it started getting really crowded and would go back to the resort to swim and relax. Then we'd hit Downtown Disney and shop, listen to the live music, and see shows. I don't have to go back to work until Monday so I have 2 more days of relaxation before the craziness begins again. I SO needed this.

~Amy
That's swesome!!!!! I envy you!

Enjoy it!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Completely off topic but I just had to share this: I totally thought of you when my bag was searched by TSA on the way back from DisneyWorld last night.

~Amy
Why would you think of me?