View Poll Results: Should Jens Pulver be added to the UFC Hall of Fame
YES 14 53.85%
NO 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
as much as i like jens i voted no. hes a great guy and a great FIGHTER. by fighter i mean he comes to fight not just compete in the sport of mma. he is a better fighter than most of the champs in the ufc today. that being said i just dont think he has had enough accomplishments in the ufc to justify him being in the hof. sorry dave
What...and Mask has enough accomplishments to justify him???
Old 03-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
I voted NO even though I am a fan of Jens. He hasn't done enough in the UFC, he only won 6 fights and wasn't there all that long. He went from organization to organization fighting. That would be like putting Jose Aldo in the UFC HOF right now because he's the first FW champion.
Mask won...how many UFC fights?

Jose Aldo is not responsible for his Division EXISTING and being accepted though is he???

Establishing THREE different Weight Divisions is not enough???
Old 03-11-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am not voting, but i am taking a trip to chicago ..
Old 03-11-2011, 09:40 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
no he doesn't, he did make a huge impact on the sport and as a ufc sponsor. jens is a fighter two different things.

don't get me wrong Dave i like jens. i like him as a person and would rather pay $45 to watch him fight rather than gsp or as. jens just hasn't had enough success in the ufc to warrant putting him in the hof.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
There are 5 that voted no.. Please stand up. I know I am one who else?
I voted no also.

I like Jen's both as a person and a fighter but I don't think he's ready for the HOF.

Mask yes, for his contribution to the UFC.

Hate to say it but probably Tito as well.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:54 PM
wavetar

I think he should be. He was a trail blazer in the early post-Zuffa days of the UFC along with being an ambassador for the sport, and beat a future legend to hold the first UFC lightweight title. True, he didn't achieve the same level of success as other early trail blazers such as Chuck, Randy & Matt...but much like them one can still say 'Jens' and have the great majority of fans know who you are talking about. He made enough overall impact, losses notwithstanding, to deserve it IMO.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Easily yes...

Helped promote MMA and the UFC in a VERY positive way.. from being an ambassador... to sponsoring up and coming fighters...
Old 03-11-2011, 10:39 PM
rearnakedchoke

i think jens deserves to be in the HOF before mask ... rest his soul, but he didn't do anything that anyone else would have done ... he was a punchline because of his makeup and wardrobe and called attention to himself for all the wrong reasons .. sucks that he died ... i think Dana White should be inducted into the HOF next and maybe the Fertittas ...
Old 03-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i think jens deserves to be in the HOF before mask ... rest his soul, but he didn't do anything that anyone else would have done ... he was a punchline because of his makeup and wardrobe and called attention to himself for all the wrong reasons .. sucks that he died ... i think Dana White should be inducted into the HOF next and maybe the Fertittas ...
He only used to sell Tapout clothes from his trunk and also fund upcoming fighters.. Really?!! He deserves to be there for helping to contribute to the UFC.

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 03-11-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:43 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
He only used to sell Tapout clothes from his trunk and also fund upcoming fighters.. Really?!! He deserves to be there for helping to contribute to mma.
maybe, or he coulda just trying to make a buck and then realized how profitable it could be and took it further ... i liked the guy, but i don't think he should be in the HoF ... that's all ...