Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I thought it was about Chris sacrificing the well being of his family to prove a point.
If I was correct and was being wronged you darn right I would give all and so would my family. I raised my kids to have convictions. God is our provider and our shield and we fear no man or governemnt.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Sure it can.... a private or public company can set down "X" rule... as long as it is not illegal.. and "that's the rule".. you choose to work there.. be a part of that group... and you are choosing to abide by those rules.. just like the kid that was kicked off the basketball team for fooling around and having sex with his girlfriend...
Than you need a lesson in business because one cannot write a policy ever that circumvent their constitutional rights. That is just plain foolishness talking. You can make rule but they must be so broad that they do nto single one over another. And typically this is what people do. They bann everything to be safe. The school districe did not do this and this is why they will loose.

Sorry.. no...Cite your proof or shut up

I am alot of things.. but uneducated.. and a fool.. would be the least of them.. you on the other hand... I think your faking a lot... but whatever floats your "dingy"...Keep dreaming SW. From what I have seen here and your spates with Dave you think your opinions are gospel truth and have a hissy when someone else proves you wrong. SPare me the well so do you. Prove me wrong and we will talk,

I am sorry.. I can't understand a word of that.. unless I copy and paste and apply a spell checker.. and I am the uneducated one.. funny that...
See this is a great exmaple. Cowards need to use weak lazy arguments like this to porve a point because they got nothing. And you sir have nothing. So either prove a point or stop you whinning

I have never said you were dumb... but if you want to get personal... just let me know..
Nothing personal at all you compared me to an animal I returned the favor. If you can stand the heat then take your skirt out of the kitchen man. You dish it well enough so stop crying when it is given back.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:02 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Alright SpiritWalker, you get a 10 second reply and then this bad boy is locked! 1-2-3-GO!

Old 03-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Than you need a lesson in business because one cannot write a policy ever that circumvent their constitutional rights.

No Sex before marriage.. seems pretty narrow of a rule to me... referring to the college...

The NAACP, NASCAR... The US Military... all have rules and regs that violate the Constitution.

Quote:
Cite your proof or shut up
Like you have proven any of the garbage you spout... "highly educated.. " degrees..Bible study.. I bet you actually invented the Internet right?? what about the cup.. did you get your copywrite on the cup???

As far as prove it.. the policy in question said.. no racial images.. If the defining and governing group can reasonably discern that an image will provide for racial strife.. then .. there you go.. If the same group thought that the "don't worry be happy smiley face" was racial.. then .. guess what.. it's racial.. Right or wrong.. is another thing....

Quote:
Keep dreaming SW. From what I have seen here and your spates with Dave you think your opinions are gospel truth and have a hissy when someone else proves you wrong. SPare me the well so do you. Prove me wrong and we will talk,
ermmm.. huh???? With a few exceptions.. I am hardly the person to say.."I am right and you are wrong"... Tyburn is another matter all together..

Quote:
See this is a great exmaple. Cowards need to use weak lazy arguments like this to porve a point because they got nothing. And you sir have nothing. So either prove a point or stop you whinning
sorry.. you misunderstood.. I REALLY didn't understand a word of what you were saying.. your mispellings where over the top even for you.. and I just couldn't follow you at all...

Quote:
Nothing personal at all you compared me to an animal I returned the favor. If you can stand the heat then take your skirt out of the kitchen man. You dish it well enough so stop crying when it is given back.
ermmm.. no... You compared yourself to an animal with your convictions

"Because you know you'd loose because I am an educated idiot with a pitbull like set of convictions. "

I merely pointed out that as much as I love pitbulls.. they can be as dumb as a post...

Get your facts straight, and stop being such a child.

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 03-11-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Alright SpiritWalker, you get a 10 second reply and then this bad boy is locked! 1-2-3-GO!

sorry.. took a bit longer than 10 seconds.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 PM
County Mike

Not locked yet so I jump in, then back out.

Chris: I hope you never have to make a decision like that. If so, I feel really bad for your family, no matter how much you all think you're doing the right thing. Just remember, sometimes "the right thing" has more than one path.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Chuck

Old 03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

Old 03-11-2011, 02:16 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post