Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 03-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I thought it was about Chris sacrificing the well being of his family to prove a point.
If I was correct and was being wronged you darn right I would give all and so would my family. I raised my kids to have convictions. God is our provider and our shield and we fear no man or governemnt.
  #162  
Old 03-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Sure it can.... a private or public company can set down "X" rule... as long as it is not illegal.. and "that's the rule".. you choose to work there.. be a part of that group... and you are choosing to abide by those rules.. just like the kid that was kicked off the basketball team for fooling around and having sex with his girlfriend...
Than you need a lesson in business because one cannot write a policy ever that circumvent their constitutional rights. That is just plain foolishness talking. You can make rule but they must be so broad that they do nto single one over another. And typically this is what people do. They bann everything to be safe. The school districe did not do this and this is why they will loose.



Sorry.. no...Cite your proof or shut up



I am alot of things.. but uneducated.. and a fool.. would be the least of them.. you on the other hand... I think your faking a lot... but whatever floats your "dingy"...Keep dreaming SW. From what I have seen here and your spates with Dave you think your opinions are gospel truth and have a hissy when someone else proves you wrong. SPare me the well so do you. Prove me wrong and we will talk,



I am sorry.. I can't understand a word of that.. unless I copy and paste and apply a spell checker.. and I am the uneducated one.. funny that...
See this is a great exmaple. Cowards need to use weak lazy arguments like this to porve a point because they got nothing. And you sir have nothing. So either prove a point or stop you whinning


I have never said you were dumb... but if you want to get personal... just let me know..
Nothing personal at all you compared me to an animal I returned the favor. If you can stand the heat then take your skirt out of the kitchen man. You dish it well enough so stop crying when it is given back.
  #163  
Old 03-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,472
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Alright SpiritWalker, you get a 10 second reply and then this bad boy is locked! 1-2-3-GO!





  #164  
Old 03-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Than you need a lesson in business because one cannot write a policy ever that circumvent their constitutional rights.

No Sex before marriage.. seems pretty narrow of a rule to me... referring to the college...

The NAACP, NASCAR... The US Military... all have rules and regs that violate the Constitution.



Quote:
Cite your proof or shut up
Like you have proven any of the garbage you spout... "highly educated.. " degrees..Bible study.. I bet you actually invented the Internet right?? what about the cup.. did you get your copywrite on the cup???

As far as prove it.. the policy in question said.. no racial images.. If the defining and governing group can reasonably discern that an image will provide for racial strife.. then .. there you go.. If the same group thought that the "don't worry be happy smiley face" was racial.. then .. guess what.. it's racial.. Right or wrong.. is another thing....



Quote:
Keep dreaming SW. From what I have seen here and your spates with Dave you think your opinions are gospel truth and have a hissy when someone else proves you wrong. SPare me the well so do you. Prove me wrong and we will talk,
ermmm.. huh???? With a few exceptions.. I am hardly the person to say.."I am right and you are wrong"... Tyburn is another matter all together..



Quote:
See this is a great exmaple. Cowards need to use weak lazy arguments like this to porve a point because they got nothing. And you sir have nothing. So either prove a point or stop you whinning
sorry.. you misunderstood.. I REALLY didn't understand a word of what you were saying.. your mispellings where over the top even for you.. and I just couldn't follow you at all...


Quote:
Nothing personal at all you compared me to an animal I returned the favor. If you can stand the heat then take your skirt out of the kitchen man. You dish it well enough so stop crying when it is given back.
ermmm.. no... You compared yourself to an animal with your convictions

"Because you know you'd loose because I am an educated idiot with a pitbull like set of convictions. "

I merely pointed out that as much as I love pitbulls.. they can be as dumb as a post...

Get your facts straight, and stop being such a child.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 03-11-2011 at 01:16 PM.
  #165  
Old 03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Alright SpiritWalker, you get a 10 second reply and then this bad boy is locked! 1-2-3-GO!






sorry.. took a bit longer than 10 seconds.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
  #166  
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Not locked yet so I jump in, then back out.

Chris: I hope you never have to make a decision like that. If so, I feel really bad for your family, no matter how much you all think you're doing the right thing. Just remember, sometimes "the right thing" has more than one path.
  #167  
Old 03-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

  #168  
Old 03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


__________________
  #169  
Old 03-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,472
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post




Me, too!



Oh wait

lol
  #170  
Old 03-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,472
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.