Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Pissed off.

Comcast effed up our internet connection at home & said "O, don't worry, we should have somebody around to look at within maybe 48hrs".

Ugh, I hate not having the intrawebs at home! Thank goodness for work!
Sorry to hear that!! Gosh I hate those stupid 48hr timeframes grrrrr don't they know you have the MH forum to log on?!! Glad to hear you have work like me!! I hardly log on at home I have to wrestle my kid to use the computer!! Darn her for studying and researching lol.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Some people are just jerks (for lack of better words)... ...A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 02-22-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:27 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Sorry to hear that!! Gosh I hate those stupid 48hr timeframes grrrrr don't they know you have the MH forum to log on?!! Glad to hear you have work like me!! I hardly log on at home I have to wrestle my kid to use the computer!! Darn her for studying and researching lol.
I know, right? My buddy said "Ben, I pretty sure the internet will still be there tomorrow,"

I almost punched him through my phone.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Fantastic...and to celebrate the best Gospel Procession ever written

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyWdRhyZXhA

I beg your pardon...Gospel Recessional even...So After the Gospel closure call and response which ends in "thanks be to GOD" or "praise to you O Christ" then the Organ as they walk back, and afterwards the Surmon
Old 02-26-2011, 07:36 PM
Miss Foxy

I am so crazy today!! I am listening to techno/deep house/trance/electronica pumping myself up for the fights later!!!! War Penn, Bisping, Pearson!!!! My emotions are deep the Lakers had a good game last night!! So much riding for Bj on this fight.. I pray he goes in with the "tools" he naturally has and also has been given from wonderful people like Mr.Hughes!! I can't wait for all the haters to eat crow after!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3cwvca50jM

Fantastic! So...a Waltz to celebrate!!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Miss Foxy

I am excited!! I am launching a new business!! I have so much on my plate, but work hard spend harder!! With our economy so fouled up I want to put my hands in several cookie jars.. This one is sweet.. I don't see the profits letting me quit my day job just yet, but I am going to dedicate my weekends to it..I am working with a company from England and they are helping me launch the products...Coming soon!!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:09 PM
County Mike

Good Luck!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am excited!! I am launching a new business!! I have so much on my plate, but work hard spend harder!! With our economy so fouled up I want to put my hands in several cookie jars.. This one is sweet.. I don't see the profits letting me quit my day job just yet, but I am going to dedicate my weekends to it..I am working with a company from England and they are helping me launch the products...Coming soon!!

Very cool. Is it something I would/could buy?

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-09-2011, 04:28 PM
DonnaMaria

Sore.............

I'm taking ice skating lessons.........and after each lesson I'm sore for DAYS! lol! Last night I could barely tap during tap class!

I've always wanted to learn to skate.........and I'm enjoying myself........even though my classmates are 5-7 years old!

They tell me to be careful.......because if I fall on the ice I might brake........because I'm so old!