Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 AM

If he was a republican it would have been in the first sentence.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
If he was a republican it would have been in the first sentence.
And they would have spun the story to make the intruder appear to be the victim of a crime, instead of the other way around.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:15 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
And they would have spun the story to make the intruder appear to be the victim of a crime, instead of the other way around.
Now that's the truth! I guess the fact that he's an anti gun Democrat is why I just recently found out about it!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.......

I needed that this morning!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Why is it alright for him to have a firearm and shoot people...but not for anyone else to do it?

I mean...I have no problem with anti-firearm positions...but just how anti-firearm can you be if you then own one and use it for the purpose you say it shouldnt be used for

Its not so much Irony as Hypocrasy...Irony would be to find him dead after having his house broken into...killed by the very thing he had been advocating...but its hypocrasy to find he even owns a firearm if his stance is politically against.

But to find him advocating one thing, and then doing the other, thats just hypocritical IMHO
Old 03-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Why is it alright for him to have a firearm and shoot people...but not for anyone else to do it?
The same reason they want to force all of us rabble out of our cars and onto public transportation while they zip around in their private jets, same reason they want to raise taxes on redneck food like Burger King and subsidize organic arugula.

They think that ‘the rules’ are not something they themselves should have to follow, but are for special people to use to control the retched refuse.

It’s not even hypocrisy really, more like imperiosity.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:29 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

I mean...I have no problem with anti-firearm positions...but just how anti-firearm can you be if you then own one and use it for the purpose you say it shouldnt be used for

Its not so much Irony as Hypocrasy...Irony would be to find him dead after having his house broken into...killed by the very thing he had been advocating...but its hypocrasy to find he even owns a firearm if his stance is politically against.

But to find him advocating one thing, and then doing the other, that's just hypocritical IMHO
He's not the only anti gun hypocrite! For alot of anti gunners (especially in Government) its more about power and their feeling of elitism than gun safety. Rosie O'Donolesbo for example claimed that everybody other than the police and Military that had a gun should be put in Jail. All the while she was surrounded by armed bodyguards! So its about power and elitism. Like somebody already said. The rules don't apply to them like it does the rest of us!