Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 03-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
soooo...I waste my money on a bag of frozen peas I cant keep frozen coz I dont have a freezer...and then what...eat them

I did absolutely nothing to the knee...it seems to be healing on its own
If you're just gonna dismiss every piece of sensible advice given to you then why bother to make a f*cking thread about it in the first place? I hope someone knee-caps you, at least then your whining would be justified.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
If you're just gonna dismiss every piece of sensible advice given to you then why bother to make a f*cking thread about it in the first place? I hope someone knee-caps you, at least then your whining would be justified.
if someone gave me practical advise I would be fine...but applying frozen peas to a knee SEVERAL TIMES A DAY is quite impossible without the ability to store the peas frozen...and as I had already made that point...for you to then make the same suggestion, for me to give the same reply is irritating Blade.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Blade

Quote:
if someone gave me practical advise I would be fine...but applying frozen peas to a knee SEVERAL TIMES A DAY is quite impossible without the ability to store the peas frozen...and as I had already made that point...for you to then make the same suggestion, for me to give the same reply is irritating Blade.
Your fictional injuries are more annoying.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Your fictional injuries are more annoying.
how dare you! I have been hobbling up and down stairs all day...okay...yesterday...today its not so much hobbling.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:31 AM
DonnaMaria

So how is the bum knee today? Not so bum?
Old 03-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
So how is the bum knee today? Not so bum?
I went to the gym last night to test it out...and it held its own...I'm off for another 6 hour walk in a few moments...Its a tad weak...but its not bum anymore I dont think
Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
I went to the gym last night to test it out...and it held its own...I'm off for another 6 hour walk in a few moments...Its a tad weak...but its not bum anymore I dont think
Six hour walk?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Six hour walk?
Yes. I left at Mid day, I then walked the forty five min urban walk between here and the ADP dental surgery out near Starbeck. Then I went all the way through stonefall park from morrisons supermarket, past the city cemetary, past the crematorium, past the city tip site, and over to Sainsburys supermarket. I then carried along all the way across the Great North Yorkshire Showground to the Crimple Beck Quarry, and down into Crimple beck, under the old Viaduct, across the river and to the pub. Then back through crimple beck and across the golf course, to the ringways path in crimple wood. all the way through their until the fork that leads back to hookstone woods. Up through Hookstone crag, along through the BMX bike thingy, and all the way through the Hookstone woods to come out by Saint John Fishers school...then down the road to Saint Aidens School, across the hundred acre stray, and to the centre of town, where I live. I arrived back 6.15.

I am cancelling the all day walk tommorow, not coz of my knee, which hurts again a little, but its just coz its weakened now..but because of bad weather...and because it would take me a long time to get to fewston reseviour, and having only been their once before by car...I am uncertain after pot bank, how to actually get to the start of the woods...there is a two mile break in my knowledge between pot bank (which is a good three hours walk to begin with) and the start of the resevoiur near menwith hill...which freaks me out anyway because it has bad vibes...and a sunken village at the bottom of the pool which rises up during the summer when the water level drops. I would want to be certain of getting their early so I can explore AND LEAVE WELL BEFORE dusk...its too much of a risk...sooo I'm not going...however on Thursday I shall be off for a full day around the gorge...I plan to leave at 9am and finish at about 6 or 7 at night. Ready for my birthday meal
Old 03-08-2011, 09:02 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Quote:
Yes. I left at Mid day, I then walked the forty five min urban walk between here and the ADP dental surgery out near Starbeck. Then I went all the way through stonefall park from morrisons supermarket, past the city cemetary, past the crematorium, past the city tip site, and over to Sainsburys supermarket. I then carried along all the way across the Great North Yorkshire Showground to the Crimple Beck Quarry, and down into Crimple beck, under the old Viaduct, across the river and to the pub. Then back through crimple beck and across the golf course, to the ringways path in crimple wood. all the way through their until the fork that leads back to hookstone woods. Up through Hookstone crag, along through the BMX bike thingy, and all the way through the Hookstone woods to come out by Saint John Fishers school...then down the road to Saint Aidens School, across the hundred acre stray, and to the centre of town, where I live. I arrived back 6.15.

I am cancelling the all day walk tommorow, not coz of my knee, which hurts again a little, but its just coz its weakened now..but because of bad weather...and because it would take me a long time to get to fewston reseviour, and having only been their once before by car...I am uncertain after pot bank, how to actually get to the start of the woods...there is a two mile break in my knowledge between pot bank (which is a good three hours walk to begin with) and the start of the resevoiur near menwith hill...which freaks me out anyway because it has bad vibes...and a sunken village at the bottom of the pool which rises up during the summer when the water level drops. I would want to be certain of getting their early so I can explore AND LEAVE WELL BEFORE dusk...its too much of a risk...sooo I'm not going...however on Thursday I shall be off for a full day around the gorge...I plan to leave at 9am and finish at about 6 or 7 at night. Ready for my birthday meal
it takes you 3 hours to walk 2 miles?
Old 03-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
it takes you 3 hours to walk 2 miles?
NO...it takes Three Hours to get to Pot Bank...and then there is a two mile gap to cross between that point and Fewston.

My point is...its three hours, plus two miles...before we START to explore