Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 AM
Boomer's Avatar
Boomer Boomer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VIRGINIA
Posts: 1,561
Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender
haha wish i could... :S seems like my webcam is messed :S

SSUUUURREEEE this is one of those things that I have to keep paying 5 dollars to get a clearer picture isn't it ..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:19 AM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
SSUUUURREEEE this is one of those things that I have to keep paying 5 dollars to get a clearer picture isn't it ..
haha i dont do that anymore... too many pictures getting around
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:23 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender
haha wish i could... :S seems like my webcam is messed :S
Tell you what, send the figure to me & I'll take a pic of it for you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:28 AM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Tell you what, send the figure to me & I'll take a pic of it for you.
Awesome idea man!!! Just send me 50$ for shipping and I'll be sure to send it to you...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Boomer's Avatar
Boomer Boomer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VIRGINIA
Posts: 1,561
Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender
haha i dont do that anymore... too many pictures getting around

Yea I know what you mean .... its like one day you are the hottest thing on the net ... getting a nickle for every hour in front of the camera .... then the market gets saturated and its like .... oh I've seen that before for free on youtube ... I don't need to pay my nickle ...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Yea I know what you mean .... its like one day you are the hottest thing on the net ... getting a nickle for every hour in front of the camera .... then the market gets saturated and its like .... oh I've seen that before for free on youtube ... I don't need to pay my nickle ...
...and then YOU start paying paying the nickel for people to take a look, because you've become addicted to the attention, but they won't take the nickel and they call you a reverse prostitute! sometimes to your face and...
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Yea I know what you mean .... its like one day you are the hottest thing on the net ... getting a nickle for every hour in front of the camera .... then the market gets saturated and its like .... oh I've seen that before for free on youtube ... I don't need to pay my nickle ...
Are you only worth that

Someones been ripping me off

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.