Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-03-2011, 01:34 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Hey Chuck sorry I went crazy on you You are awesome and I really enjoy your posts and respect your thoughts.

I can relate a bit to you

I am 25 years old my oldest son is 9 my daughter is 6 and my GF is about 5 months pregnant with our third baby.

I remember when we where 15 and we had our baby. People would always whisper about us specially when we where at Wal-Mart or anywhere in public. Mostly older people They would always ask us if it was our little brother and would seem depressed or sad when they found it was actually our baby.
isn't it awesome proving people wrong ...

we were 22 like chuck and wouldn't change a thing ... parent/teacher interviews are best when the teachers have to ask if we are the parents or older siblings .. and the other "older" parents looking at us as if we were crazy .. it's a great feeling knowing you done changing diapers at such a young age ....
Old 03-03-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
isn't it awesome proving people wrong ...

we were 22 like chuck and wouldn't change a thing ... parent/teacher interviews are best when the teachers have to ask if we are the parents or older siblings .. and the other "older" parents looking at us as if we were crazy .. it's a great feeling knowing you done changing diapers at such a young age ....
I totaly agree I remember my sons first Parent Teacher Conference. The Teacher told us so were is your Mom? we were like shes at work no one told us the Grandmother of the child had to be present. She just looked at us like
Old 03-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I totaly agree I remember my sons first Parent Teacher Conference. The Teacher told us so were is your Mom? we were like shes at work no one told us the Grandmother of the child had to be present. She just looked at us like
Aww!! That's funny I bet the teacher felt dumb after!! I get that still they think I am Alexandra's older sister!! I am her mother I tell em!! Gotta love it!!