Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Crisco

Not to mention the UK has been sucking the muslim teet quite a bit these days. I won't be surprised if you participate in the UN's proposal to ban defamation against muslims.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
...I dont go out of my way to insult...but when someone like Ben starts to say that really the United States doesnt need her allies...thats just bloody rude, especially when she does.
Dave, you presented a point of view, I presented mine. You offered a rebuttal & I offered mine. If you think I'm so blantaly wrong, then show me how & where. I'm sorry if my opinions upset you, but at least I'm honestly expressing them & offering to debate with you, not tossing out back-handed comments while responding to someone else's post.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Dave, you presented a point of view, I presented mine. You offered a rebuttal & I offered mine. If you think I'm so blantaly wrong, then show me how & where. I'm sorry if my opinions upset you, but at least I'm honestly expressing them & offering to debate with you, not tossing out back-handed comments while responding to someone else's post.
You offer your opinion, I offer mine.

Sometimes I sugar coat things more then others. When I hear that its an opinion that the United States doesnt really need its allies, I wonder about how that might make those who have been killed for standing up with you feel. I myself was in London when Terrorists Bombed us, because we stood up with you. You will excuse me if I find your notion that you dont need, and therefore truely dont give a care about your allies as abhorant when they are dying for YOUR cause.

I also told you already, your Allied strength isnt so much in the troops you can use from your friends, but their Countries that you can use in order to get close to the fight, in order to get TO the fight...havent you been listening AT ALL to the Star Wars stuff thats going on in Eastern Europe? In Order to get coverage for YOUR protection, you need US to act as hosts for your listening Station...you are trying to befriend Eastern Block Countries...Russia doesnt like it...If Russia can convince, by turning on and off the gas the Eastern Block that its livelihood depends of Russian supplies...then they will tell you where to go...and YOU cant get coverage without them.

Perhaps you forget I live less then half hour from Menwith Hill...an American Stronghold IN MY COUNTRY, for YOUR protection...how else do you think you have advanced notice of incoming missiles???

So...why bother trying to be tactful with someone who gives no regards to their Allies and honnestly thinks they can do it on their own...and rather then just shyte stiring with Andreas...perhaps you answer the conundrum I give you.

Without your Host Nations...how do you get coverage and protection for yourself? Without your Host Nations, how would you GET your troops TO the fight quickly enough to be effective??? So if your honnestly debating, answer my points?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Max

Quote:
You offer your opinion, I offer mine.

Sometimes I sugar coat things more then others. When I hear that its an opinion that the United States doesnt really need its allies, I wonder about how that might make those who have been killed for standing up with you feel. I myself was in London when Terrorists Bombed us, because we stood up with you. You will excuse me if I find your notion that you dont need, and therefore truely dont give a care about your allies as abhorant when they are dying for YOUR cause.
First off Dave its not just our cause the cause of all the countries who stand with us. Second you seem to forget that the US have military bases all over the world. Not all of the countries in which we have military bases agree with the war in Iraq but we still will get supplies from those bases to help fight the war.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:33 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
See...I doubt you've even read his artical in the first place, so you dont know exactly what a propergandar machine that was in the first place.
Well, I have to be nice to you....for now. So, I will let this drop. But would you be so kind as to scan said article so we can read it for ourselves?

Old 03-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
First off Dave its not just our cause the cause of all the countries who stand with us. Second you seem to forget that the US have military bases all over the world. Not all of the countries in which we have military bases agree with the war in Iraq but we still will get supplies from those bases to help fight the war.
Those are in your allied Countries Max...No Allies...NO BASES!

...I think those countries who allowed you to use them and were not in favour with the war didnt react for two reasons...first, by the time the Invasion was complete, the UN had decided the war was alright after all...secondly...they fear you...your bases are already well established in your allied countries, getting you out might not be easy for a country not as powerful as yourself...but there are places you havent go to yet...like the Eastern Block...not letting you in, in the first place is far easier done.

Besides...I already pointed out, one thing that helpped the US greatly, was the fact England, another power on the Security Council backed you up. Theres not much chance against a powerful union like that, that the UN would be able to do anything much about putting sanctions on those countries that help you...thus...why not help? We substantiated your cause to the rest of the world, we played as your advocate in Europe and in the United Nations...all I'm looking for is for some of you to recognise that you NEED friends and that OUR losses are worthwhile..

DONT pretend that this was everyones cause...Afghanistan maybe...but where you lost support from the world after 9/11 was with the sudden switch and jump to Iraq. That largely is your war, rather then everyones.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Well, I have to be nice to you....for now. So, I will let this drop. But would you be so kind as to scan said article so we can read it for ourselves?

Why do you have to be nice to me thats...unusual I will scan it in and post it in this thread tonight for you to read