Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 11-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
So next time I need to put the round, method and/or time. Do you have to specifically guess the round, method, time, for the main event or can it be for any/some/all of the fights and it will give us a tie-breaker (if we're correct)? This was my first time to predict--I didn't think about tie-breakers.

I'm a winner, but still lost. Now I know how Machida musta felt.

Congratulations Llama!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Lyoto Machida by UD but my heart wants Rampage
Matt Hughes
Gerald Harris
Phil Davis (for Christie )
George Sotiropoulos ( I like Joe more but George will take it)
Brian Foster
Mark Munoz
Dennis Hallman (After what happened with Karo and Llama I hope Dennis destroys him!! )
Edson Barboza
TJ O'Brien (I'm kind of biased against British fighters)Nik Lentz (my upset of the night)
May I ask why you are biased against them? I was reading this thread to see who actually can pick winners and a lot of people picked Paul. I am just dumbfounded as why you would say that? Or is it like my gsp dislike? It's unknown, but just there....
Old 03-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
May I ask why you are biased against them? I was reading this thread to see who actually can pick winners and a lot of people picked Paul. I am just dumbfounded as why you would say that? Or is it like my gsp dislike? It's unknown, but just there....
Missed this question...

It might be similar to your GSP dislike I would imagine... It has nothing to do with the fact they are British... it's more that most of the fighters I know who are British I dislike.

It's more of something they have in common if that makes any sense. I dislike them for different reasons.. just so happens they're British.

I can't actually think of 1 fighter that British I like...........................

Llenox Lewis wasn't bad I guess.... but I can't say I was a fan......
Old 03-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Buc Nasty

Nigel Benn.....LEGEND!