Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-11-2011, 05:56 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Chris punches a lot harder than Serra and Serra KO'd GSP. Chris should have Matt teach him how to stuff GSP on the takedown and than Chris would clean his Canadian clock.
chris wouldn't be able to land a strike against gsp ... LOL
Old 02-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Rev

With his boxing, i think he would do pretty well on the feet, and with his new submission game, he would make it interesting on the ground. The only edge other than atheticism for GSP is strength. GSP is the better wrestler but Chris wont just let him lay there. I would love to see this fight. His head movement wont allow GSP to win another "jabfest". GSP would have to fight him to win. I dont know if Chris would win, but I give him a better chance than most.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
With his boxing, i think he would do pretty well on the feet, and with his new submission game, he would make it interesting on the ground. The only edge other than atheticism for GSP is strength. GSP is the better wrestler but Chris wont just let him lay there. I would love to see this fight. His head movement wont allow GSP to win another "jabfest". GSP would have to fight him to win. I dont know if Chris would win, but I give him a better chance than most.
exactly well said.

RNC- thanks for the chuckle. They said the same thing about Machida and we all know he can get hit. GSP will get hit but I think he still wins this unless Chris lands a flush button shot
Old 02-13-2011, 10:00 PM
wavetar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
He would get tossed around like a salad if he fought gsp. Even I the biggest gsp hater can admit that one..
I'm marking this day down in my calendar...Miss Foxy posted something positive about GSP, lol.

And I totally agree.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:58 AM
rearnakedchoke

LOL