Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Miss Foxy

Default I am done with Hardy!!

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...an-hardy-gives

“It’s exciting having BJ back in the division. He’s one of the best in the world and to think of him as a potential opponent in the future is fantastic and it’s exciting for me. It’s something to aim towards.

It was nice to see him come out so well and aggressive against Matt Hughes and it’s always nice to watch Matt Hughes get knocked out.I think the Fitch fight is a tough one to call. Fitch is a big welterweight, he is strong and he likes to grind out the fight and he is good at controlling the fight.

On the other hand, I think technically, BJ has got the edge with the boxing and the ground game. It’s a real toss up that one, it’s difficult to call.

If Jon Fitch can stay disciplined and not make any mistakes he might be able to grind out a decision but at the same time at any point I think BJ can finish it so it’s tough to call.

I’ll be watching it and I’m looking forward to it.”

As part of our ongoing UFC 127 pre-fight coverage, BJPENN.COM’s Pedro Carrasco caught up with welterweight contender Dan Hardy to discuss his thoughts on Penn’s move to 170. It was during this discussion that Hardy also shared his thoughts on not only the move in weight class but the pending match-up between BJ Penn and Jon Fitch.

While Hardy takes a neutral stance on the UFC 127 main event he does favor “The Prodigy” in the technical aspect of the fight.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Miss Foxy

The other day he was making comments about Nick Diaz so I just let it go considering Nick isn't in my top 3, however this I ain't down with!! I feel so mad so now I am against him and when he loses (he will now) believe you me I will be tweeting him like crazy .. I seldomly go against people I like in a sport, but I also won't support someone who don't like Matt!!
Old 02-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...an-hardy-gives

ďItís exciting having BJ back in the division. Heís one of the best in the world and to think of him as a potential opponent in the future is fantastic and itís exciting for me. Itís something to aim towards.

It was nice to see him come out so well and aggressive against Matt Hughes and itís always nice to watch Matt Hughes get knocked out.I think the Fitch fight is a tough one to call. Fitch is a big welterweight, he is strong and he likes to grind out the fight and he is good at controlling the fight.

On the other hand, I think technically, BJ has got the edge with the boxing and the ground game. Itís a real toss up that one, itís difficult to call.

If Jon Fitch can stay disciplined and not make any mistakes he might be able to grind out a decision but at the same time at any point I think BJ can finish it so itís tough to call.

Iíll be watching it and Iím looking forward to it.Ē

As part of our ongoing UFC 127 pre-fight coverage, BJPENN.COMís Pedro Carrasco caught up with welterweight contender Dan Hardy to discuss his thoughts on Pennís move to 170. It was during this discussion that Hardy also shared his thoughts on not only the move in weight class but the pending match-up between BJ Penn and Jon Fitch.

While Hardy takes a neutral stance on the UFC 127 main event he does favor ďThe ProdigyĒ in the technical aspect of the fight.
Fitch is no longer a "big welterweight" his guys said he is walking around at 176. Not sure how if at all his strength is affected by his new veggie lifestyle. It works for some but most of those who it works for ar enot known for their size advantage but technical prowess.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
The other day he was making comments about Nick Diaz so I just let it go considering Nick isn't in my top 3, however this I ain't down with!! I feel so mad so now I am against him and when he loses (he will now) believe you me I will be tweeting him like crazy .. I seldomly go against people I like in a sport, but I also won't support someone who don't like Matt!!
he is just being mouthy because he is trying to fight Matt so he can attempt to be relevant again. Matt is an HOFer he does not need to fight mops to be the best.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
he is just being mouthy because he is trying to fight Matt so he can attempt to be relevant again. Matt is an HOFer he does not need to fight mops to be the best.
I am livid how about when his a** got knocked the eff out? Lol.. Now that was much more exciting (technically speaking)... He spends his time in oxygen bars and dying his hawk. He messed up in more ways than one on this comment..
Old 02-25-2011, 04:48 PM

He's friends with Serra too, and only trying to promote himself. he's a douchebag.

[
Old 02-25-2011, 05:11 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
He's friends with Serra too, and only trying to promote himself. he's a douchebag.
that video was funny, when he was training for gsp and he shows up at serra's gym, like serra was his secret weapon against gsp
Old 02-25-2011, 05:21 PM
hughesfan4life

he enjoys seeing matt knocked out!!,....not half as much as i ENJOYED carlos condit knock him into the middle of next week!!!.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesfan4life View Post
he enjoys seeing matt knocked out!!,....not half as much as i ENJOYED carlos condit knock him into the middle of next week!!!.
Alright Miss Claire!! I love it! I sound so psycho, but I am mad at his ridiculous comment..
Old 02-25-2011, 07:41 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
that video was funny, when he was training for gsp and he shows up at serra's gym, like serra was his secret weapon against gsp
well, serra did show him how to not get kneed to the body into stoppage ... lol