Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Krupp

You know I wouldn't worry about what this dude says at all....he hasn't really been 'relevant' in the past few years in mma anyways....
Old 02-23-2011, 12:27 AM
que

disgusting.

for someone who has tested positive so many times you would think he would have developed a bit of shame. i hate this guy

in all likelihood he is probably still juicing
Old 02-23-2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
http://www.thefightnerd.com/josh-bar...-japanese-mma/

"Dana Whites stature has changed quite a bit over the years from being a boxercise instructor. i dont think its been doritos eatin, beer drinkin and pretending to be a fighter thats put so much weight on him. i'd be interested to see dana white pass some drug tests."

"receeding hair line. shoulders got quite a bit bigger, ya know kinda wider. prone to angry outbursts..huh?"

"if he wants i can come pee in his mouth and tell me if he can taste any Dianabol"

"he might swing that way, never know so manly and hetero, maybe he wants to get spartan about things"

josh who??????
Old 02-23-2011, 01:43 AM

Just my 2 cents but it's pretty disgusting to read a thread title like that on a site where we are 99% Christians.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
http://www.thefightnerd.com/josh-bar...-japanese-mma/

"Dana Whites stature has changed quite a bit over the years from being a boxercise instructor. i dont think its been doritos eatin, beer drinkin and pretending to be a fighter thats put so much weight on him. i'd be interested to see dana white pass some drug tests."

"receeding hair line. shoulders got quite a bit bigger, ya know kinda wider. prone to angry outbursts..huh?"

"if he wants i can come pee in his mouth and tell me if he can taste any Dianabol"

"he might swing that way, never know so manly and hetero, maybe he wants to get spartan about things"

snakerattle to prove you are not here just to spam, maybe you could at least give us a "war hughes"
Old 02-23-2011, 02:28 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post

snakerattle to prove you are not here just to spam, maybe you could at least give us a "war hughes"
It'll never happen. He isn't part of this forum... he might be a "registered" user but he's hardly part of the community that makes this place what it is. He simply comes here to promote his website.

And on that note... I enjoy his site... it's well done, but the shameless spamming is unfortunate. I'm really surprised he hasn't been banned. His website is a product and no other people would ever be allowed to come here and constantly plug their product. He's probably a good guy, it would just be nice to see him at least put forth effort to join our community and not just be a "registered" user.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Just my 2 cents but it's pretty disgusting to read a thread title like that on a site where we are 99% Christians.
+1
Old 02-23-2011, 05:18 AM
snakerattle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I dont think that Snakerattle79 is trying to be a jerk I just think he is posting what's going on in the mma community. Banning is a wee bit too much if you ask me. Plus let the moderators/administrators do their work..That's not for any of us to sit here and debate.. I mean this whole heartedly and am not trying to be a witch about it.
LOL at banning when you're posting a legit interview
Old 02-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:

I understand what they are saying.. Chuck had it best..

You do a lot of "hit and run" posting.. never really "hanging out".

a lot of self promotion on a site that isn't yours.. some I can understand.. but not that much.
and maybe just making the title Josh Barnett on Dana White would have been better...

[EDIT]

ermmmmm.. maybe not.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:46 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
It's about the legitimacy of the poster, not the content. I post a lot of various articles on both MMA & other subjects, as well as numerous stupid, funny pics, but people don't copmlain about me spamming the boards because I also take time to actually be part of the community. If you were more engaged here, people wouldn't get their panties twisted over hit-&-run posting.