Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Shortly after we started giving out a virtual "belt" for the winner of the forums prediction contest Dave was asked to take care of it. Nobody hijacked anybody's thread and there was nothing wrong with any other threads that were started. In fact if you feel so inclined go start another one, it's a free country.

But for quite a while now Dave has created the "Official" predictions thread where the winner gets a belt so he's just doing what was asked of him.

So if you want to participate in the contest for the "belt" and forum bragging rights look for the "Official" thread started by Dave.

But seriously....... is copying and pasting from one thread you may have already posted in asking that much?:huh:
Why yes it is.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:25 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
But seriously....... is copying and pasting from one thread you may have already posted in asking that much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Why yes it is.
What she said.

Honestly, I really am just too lazy!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Why yes it is.
Diva
Old 02-22-2011, 02:57 PM

B.J. Penn vs. Jon Fitch TKO round 3
Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera K.O. 2nd Round
George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver 1st Round RNC (But i want Dennis to win)
Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole 2nd rnd RNC
Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke
Ross Pearson vs. Spencer Fisher
James Te-Huna vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Nick Ring vs. Riki Fukuda
Chris Tuchscherer vs. Mark Hunt
Maciej Jewtuszko vs. Curt Warburton
Anthony Perosh vs. Tom Blackledge
Zhang Tie Quan vs. Jason Reinhardt
Old 02-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Thanks for hijacking Spiritwalker's thread: http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7030
Spiritwalker isnt incharge of the siggie contest. I'm not forcing you to take part if you dont want to
Old 02-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Yeah.. kinds lame if you ask me.. good thing I took care of it for the last PPV.. and was asked to do it for this one... just another brick in the wall...
exactly who asked you to Who won?? Wheres their siggie??

Fine...you know what... it.

YOU do the siggie contest from now on. I'm through spending my hardpressed time trying to arrange things that other people are wholly ungrateful for. I cant be bothered to argue...
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Fine...you know what... it.

YOU do the siggie contest from now on. I'm through spending my hardpressed time trying to arrange things that other people are wholly ungrateful for. I cant be bothered to argue...
I was one who did!! It wasn't to step over your "position" of siggie thread maker either.. Last fights you did not have access to internet and the fights were closing in. I don't give a mpf about the siggie bet. I was curious to see who wanted who to win. I didn't see a thread so I asked SW who he was going for. It was that innocent.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I already posted my predictions in the other Dave's thread & am too lazy to bring them over here. They are still valid, though, & I'll expect my belt when I win.

Speaking of which, where my belt from the last one that I won???
if your talking about UFC 126...you'll recall that I was offline for the two weeks around that time...apparently Spirtwalker got asked to take over. I'm sorry if you didnt get your siggie...I produce them the sunday lunchtime after the Saturday fights (longer I'll grant you if its a mid week event)

All the contests I have rulled over have been done this way.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I was one who did!! It wasn't to step over your "position" of siggie thread maker either.. Last fights you did not have access to internet and the fights were closing in. I don't give a mpf about the siggie bet. I was curious to see who wanted who to win. I didn't see a thread so I asked SW who he was going for. It was that innocent.
well fantastic. Now he can do all the rest cant he.

You know its not that someone else did an event that I wasnt here for...thats fine...its when they then assume they can continue without consulting me...and then when I go about my business, various people post crap about "hyjacking" or cant be arsed to copy and paste...so I dont have to spend all morning trying to collate.

Its the lip...which hasnt come from you at all on this particular subject...but my time is tight, and I am beggining to feel unwelcome, unappreacited and generally bullied by a good proportion of the regulars on this forum....and as a Moderator that is not just rude, its insulting. I do this for free...I dont get paid for it...I do it because I love this forum...but I have to say that in the last year or so its been getting to the point where all I end up doing is being frustrated. I have enough of that at work.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Fine...you know what...•••• it.

Dave.. take a breath...

who asked me doesn't matter... I don't know who won. But it was a fun discussion..

The only reason I pointed it out is that you weren't around 5 days before the event and hadn't posted anything.. so I say... sure why not... I will do it again..

Then you come along.. and have to post the exact same thing.. with the exception of your video. But for some reason didn't post the actual fight card...

What prolly would have been the more "normal" thing to do would be to say... "Hey Spiritwalker got the thread out before me.. guys.. I am just sooooo busy....so here are my picks.. and the winner gets the belt sig"...

but instead.. you make another thread.. which is seems that I am not the only one that thought that was a backhand slap move... whatever.... no big deal... I just say it was kinda lame..

but then you get all in a "huff" and are ready to take your toy and go... just seems a bit ...well.... "not happy."