Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,472
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Oh, no, say it ain't so, Rich! That beautiful pristine work of art graffitied!

I've always thought he has one of the most beautiful bodies in mma. A body like that shouldn't be inked. It's perfect the way it is.

Men and their stupid bets!
I agree!


Don't do it, Rich!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-20-2011, 12:58 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,294
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I agree!


Don't do it, Rich!
's too late.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:27 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,294
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Forrest's Reaction :

Quote:
"I don't believe it, we didn't even shake hands on it. I definitely would not be getting it if I lost. I'd be like, 'Yeah, yeah, of course,' but then if I lost, you would have to knock me out to get me in that chair."

"Once Randy [Couture] got a tattoo, I wanted Stephan [Bonnar] to get one next. I'm trying to be the last boring guy left with no tattoos by getting everybody else to get one."

"If he really gets it, I'll pay for his tattoo removal. I did get the win [bonus] money. I got a couple extra bucks so I guess I can take care of it if he wants to get rid of it."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Forrest's Reaction :
Any pics of it yet?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:35 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,294
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Any pics of it yet?
Not yet. Pretty sure he's waiting until it all gets filled in & the swelling goes down.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Forrest's Reaction :
Quote:
"I don't believe it, we didn't even shake hands on it. I definitely would not be getting it if I lost. I'd be like, 'Yeah, yeah, of course,' but then if I lost, you would have to knock me out to get me in that chair."

"Once Randy [Couture] got a tattoo, I wanted Stephan [Bonnar] to get one next. I'm trying to be the last boring guy left with no tattoos by getting everybody else to get one."

"If he really gets it, I'll pay for his tattoo removal. I did get the win [bonus] money. I got a couple extra bucks so I guess I can take care of it if he wants to get rid of it."
Why didn't he tell Rich he was joking! And does he seriously think paying for a tatoo removal will "undo" it and make it like it never was?

I've always liked Forrest, but after this....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:45 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,294
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Why didn't he tell Rich he was joking! And does he seriously think paying for a tatoo removal will "undo" it and make it like it never was?

I've always liked Forrest, but after this....
Maybe Rich took a few too many kicks to the head & isn't thinking clearly:

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Maybe Rich took a few too many kicks to the head & isn't thinking clearly:

I think he needs another kick!

Forrest just better stay away from Matt!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

it's possible that Rich is going through a mid-life crtisis and wanted to do something rebellious.
Wasn't Forrest the one who came up with this idea?
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
it's possible that Rich is going through a mid-life crtisis and wanted to do something rebellious.
Wasn't Forrest the one who came up with this idea?
He's a year younger than Matt and not even forty yet. But, you could be right, and he's just getting a head start.

__________________

Last edited by Bonnie; 02-22-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.